Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-11 of 11 Results
  1. Hudson River
    I was checked by DEC in Newburgh today...had to produce my Marine Registry license. Unfortunately the web site has a glitch with printed but had managed to print a confirmation which I had. They said they would be out this weekend. On another note I asked if they account for fish shrinkage...
  2. New Hampshire
    a while back my uncle would go fishing at hampton beach and even though i checked out the limit for stripers which is 2 but every time he went there he left with like 10+ keepers and the guards didn't say anything this was long ago and he said he brought a license for 20 bucks but i thought it...
  3. The Striper Forum
    A recent check of the Massachusetts Department of Fish & Game website reveals that the state will now extend reciprocity to anglers who hold a valid saltwater license from Rhode Island, Connecticut or New Hampshire...
  4. The Gallows - Poachers Hall of Shame
    14. REVOCATION HEARINGS: Cases concerning revocation of permits and licenses, under the authority of Section 28.2-232 of the Code of Virginia and Chapter 4 VAC 20-252-10 et seq., "Pertaining to the Taking of Striped Bass." THE COMMISSION VOTED 8-0, WITH COMMISSIONER BOWMAN ABSENT, TO...
  5. Hudson River
    If you fish for Stripers in the Hudson River south of the Troy dam and north of the Tappan Zee, you will need two fishing licenses. This is a new regulation for this year! For Stripers in this area you must have both a NYS Freshwater Fishing License as well as a Recreational Marine Fishing...
  6. Hudson River
    License Now Required ! UPDATED INFO ON THIS If you fish for Stripers in the Hudson River south of the Troy dam and north of the Tappan Zee, you will need a fishing license. This is a new regulation for this year! For Stripers in this area you must have both a Recreational Marine Fishing...
  7. The Striper Forum
    VIRGINIA Virginia annual saltwater license Individual lifetime saltwater recreational fishing license $ 250.00** ** lifetime licenses are also available for VA residents at lower cost based on age as follows: age 45-50 - $120; age 51-55 - $90; age 56-60 - $60; age 61-64 - $30. Virginia Saltwater...
  8. North Carolina - Interior
    Guides need licenses. The U.S. Coast Guard says fishing guides on the Savannah River and Lakes Thurmond, Russell and Hartwell need to be aware that they must have a Coast Guard license to take out fishing parties. The Augusta Chronicle reported that the Coast Guard is taking a closer look at the...
  9. Massachusetts
    No fishing license is needed saltwater fishing but at what point do you need a licenses if you are fishing the mouth of the river?? I did some searching on mass gov web site could not get clear info?
  10. Striped Bass Fishery Conservation/Politics/News
    2005 licenses may be purchased online from the commission's Web site, http://www.fish.state.pa.us , starting at 12:01 a.m. Jan. 1. A resident fishing license will cost $21, up from $16.25 this year. The cost of a trout stamp, meanwhile, will rise from $5 to $8. 2006
  11. Pennsylvania's Lakes, Rivers and Impoundments
    2005 licenses may be purchased online from the commission's Web site, http://www.fish.state.pa.us , starting at 12:01 a.m. Jan. 1. A resident fishing license will cost $21, up from $16.25 this year. The cost of a trout stamp, meanwhile, will rise from $5 to $8. 2006
1-11 of 11 Results