Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 83 Results
  1. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Be the envy on the water! 2009 20' thunder jet luxor ob os 78" floor. All standard options. Full enclosure. Dual wipers. 225hp honda with 175hrs. Humminbird 998csi. 101# terrova with auto pilot, transducer and 2 remotes. 3 bank pro mariner pro tournament charger. Downrigger mounts. Sony stereo...
  2. Record Striped bass
    I saw this article a little while back but I couldn't find it here. http://azgfd.net/artman/publish/NewsMedia/State-record-striper-caught-during-major-storm.shtml I may be heading out to Lake Pleasant tomorrow to try my hand at Stripe Bass fishing. I have picked up some new tackle. Does...
  3. Saltwater Species
    Here is a mix of some footage over the course of the season. Many great days on the water chasing and catching the elusive Blue fin tuna. What a great season it was thanks to all who made it possible. Hope this cures some of the winter blues very excited to get back on the water. High hopes for...
  4. Buy - Sell - Trade
    2009 Hoyt Alpha Max 35 I have a 2009 Hoyt Alpha Max 35 in mint condition, used minimal, had to get shoulder surgery end of nov. R/H 60-70lbs with larger cam and 29in module. Bow can go to 31in with different modules. I purchased bow 10/09, also on...
  5. Striper Guides & Charters
    Every year I put together a best of video I hope you enjoy. Happy New Year!!! http://www.chumlordfishing.com/movies/bestof2009.mov
  6. Massachusetts
    Hope everyone's enjoying the holidays! I thought I'd share a couple of things I learned about fishing Boston Harbor in 2009. This site really helped me improve my fishing and I wanted to share some of what I put together with others. > Every season is so different depending on what kind of...
  7. Plugs and Plug Building
    I’d like to take a moment to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy New Year! In doing so, I am offering a chance for every person who responds/posts to this thread to win a $50 gift certificate towards a purchase in our online store. Simply reply to this thread and we’ll put your...
  8. New York
    Link - East Hampton star (12/17/2009) Jack Yee -Photo Paul Apostolides, right, the owner of Paulie's Tackle shop, awarded his son, Nick, a $1,000 savings bond, the Montauk Locals surfcasting tournament's prize for finishing second in the youth division. The awards ceremony took place...
  9. Albemarle Sound
    I moved this to 2009 fishing pics
  10. Striper Guides & Charters
    Saturday was reported to be a beautiful day so we planned a tautog trip. Heading out for the Narragansett shoreline, we went north until we were just a bit to the north of Little League rock in about 48 feet of water. The seas had calmed down significantly from the conditions on the 16th and...
  11. Striper Guides & Charters
    Its been very windy the last several days coming out of the Northeast and the waves were up to 11 feet at one point. All those waves pounding the Narragansett shoreline stirred up all kinds of sand and silt. We went out for Tautog and the area north of Point Judith and Little League rock first...
  12. The Sports Bar
    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/mlb/mlb-rumors.html 183 players are eligible to file during the 15-day period for players that ends next week. The list already includes World Series heroes Johnny Damon and Hideki Matsui, along with such familiar names as Orlando Cabrera, Mark DeRosa, Chone...
  13. Striped Bass Fishery Conservation/Politics/News
    2009 Young-Of-Year Striped Bass Survey Shows Below Average Reproduction The Maryland Fisheries Service announced that the 2009 striped bass (rockfish) juvenile index, the annual measure of striped bass spawning success in Chesapeake Bay, is 7.9. This is slightly below the average long-term...
  14. Striper Guides & Charters
    Well we tried a little experimentation to see if we could find any other good tautog areas but it turned out to be a waste of time so we went back to the area to the north of Little League Rock in 46 feet of water for the last hour of fishing and caught 10 tautog with 9 keepers. Sometimes it...
  15. Striped Bass Fishery Conservation/Politics/News
    The Atlantic State Marine Fisheries Commission (ASMFC) released its 2009 stock update for striped bass indicating the resource remains in good condition. The assessment provided stock status for the combination of the three primary stocks, the Hudson River, Delaware River and Chesapeake and...
  16. Albemarle Sound
    We fished the P-tank river today and my boy landed a nice 20 incher trolling. We also saw some fish boiling the top of the water and we drove over and casted in them and got 5 of them ranging from 14 to 17 inches. Cast soft bait. Marking alot of fish on the sonar. Maybe colder weather and cooler...
  17. Striper Guides & Charters
    Harbor Tackle Fishing Report November 10, 2009 Announcing the 4th Annual Assateague Striper Tournament, held on Assateague, with cash prizes, and scheduled for November 21-22, 2009 sponsored by Harbor Tackle. If anyone is interested call Harbor Tackle for more info. Harbor Tackle will be...
  18. Stripers Forever
    Stripers Forever Members, Here's the link: Stripers Forever 2009 Fishing Survey Brad Burns and George Watson PS : Ask your fishing friends to join SF at www.stripersforever.organd then to fill out the survey too. The bigger our sampling, the more credible the numbers are.
  19. Albemarle Sound
    Got off to a late start Sunday afternoon. Tried to troll Dukes Swamp area but it was like a congo line of boats. Headed to a spot between the three legged beacon and marker one and caught 5 two were keepers. Excuse me my son caught 5 and I drove the boat. Got three trolling and two casting. The...
1-19 of 83 Results