Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-16 of 16 Results
  1. North Carolina - Interior
    www.fishingwithgus.com; 704-617-6812; gus@lakenorman.com. Anglers are suggesting hybrid striped bass could be good for Lake Norman Gus Gustafson This year's striped bass kill took 7,000 adult fish from Lake Norman. If that's not enough, a small kill - 300 - in 2009 and another in 2004 that took...
  2. North Carolina - Interior
    Marinas All Seasons Marina 827 Langtree Road - Marker T3 Mooresville, NC 28117 704-892-3478 Website The ships store at All Seasons Marina is the place to find everything you need to get your boat clean and safety ready for a fun day on Lake Norman. Open Year Round. 220 slips/storage -...
  3. North Carolina - Interior
    AAA-O Saltshaker Marine PO Box 4929 Mooresville, NC 28117 704-892-5990 Website Pontoons, ski boats, sailboats, PWC, yachts, and party barges. Carolina Boat Rentals 20511 Harborview Drive Cornelius, NC 28031 704-614-2118 Website Pontoon and jet ski rentals 7 days a week. CS Rentals of Lake...
  4. North Carolina - Interior
    Fishing Guides Fish On! Lake Norman Fishing Guide Services P.O Box 1623 Denver, NC 28037 704-996-0946 Website Capt. Craig Price is a fully insured, USCG master rated captain with over 40 years experience fishing the Catawba River lakes, plus other Carolina impoundments. These piedmont lakes in...
  5. North Carolina - Interior
    Boat Access Beatty's Ford Unity Church Road Denver, NC 28037 This boat access park provides picnic facilities, a fishing pier, swimming area, restrooms, and shade trees. Blythe Landing 15901 NC Highway 73 Cornelius, NC 28031 704-896-9808 Website A Mecklenburg County Park and Recreation...
  6. The Striper Forum
    Is any one here familiar with plugs built by Norman Mitchel? I came across some recently that I was told were made by him or also in tandem with Habs Sr. Thanks DR
  7. Plugs and Plug Building
    Is any one here familiar with plugs built by Norman Mitchel? I came across some recently that I was told were made by him or also in tandem with Habs Sr Thanks DR
  8. Seminars / Expos / Tourneys
    Upcoming Events: The Lake Norman Striper Swiper's Winter Invitational is scheduled for Jan. 14. First place will pay $2,500; this year's one-day event will be at Blythe Landing, N.C. 73 in Huntersville. For additional information, visit www.lnssfishn.com or call Tommy Messick, (704) 634-6410...
  9. North Carolina - Interior
    Upcoming Seminar A striped bass fishing seminar will be conducted at the Concord Mills Bass Pro Shops on Wednesday, June 15, 2005 from 6:30-8:30 pm. Lake Norman striper fishing guide, Capt. Gus Gustafson will cover the basics of GPS, Sonar and Topo maps. Strategies used to catch area lake...
  10. North Carolina - Interior
    Lake Norman Fishing Reports Striper Fishing with Gus
  11. North Carolina - Interior
    my wife and I got introduced to striper fishing in Alabama a couple of years ago. We have tried around our home lakes with little or no success. We hear Lake Norman is a good place to go. We went a couple of weekends ago, and caught some fish but no stripers. We're catch and release anglers...
  12. North Carolina - Interior
    A proposal to remove the size limit for striped bass in the summer in Lake Norman will come before the public in statewide hearings beginning Tuesday January 11th 2005. The N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission hearings will center on proposed changes to fishing and hunting rules. The reason for...
  13. Seminars / Expos / Tourneys
    Robichaux's Outfitters/Norman Fishery Alliance Weekly Striper Tournament An annual tournament series for striped bass at Lake Norman got off to a lunker of a start Sunday. Toby Garmon of Mooresville boated a whopper weighing 25.1 pounds to take the Robichaux's Outfitters/Norman Fishery...
  14. North Carolina - Interior
    Number of dead stripers surges High temperature, low oxygen may be behind worst kill since '85 BRUCE HENDERSON Staff Writer Charlotte observer Nearly 300 striped bass have died on Lake Norman this week in the reservoir's worst kill of the species in nearly 20 years. Biologists believe a...
  15. North Carolina - Interior
    LAKE NORMAN SAIL AND POWER SQUADRON Offers Boating Safety Courses to the General Public several times a year. http://www.usps.org/localusps/lakenorman/
  16. North Carolina - Interior
    Yes, Lake Norman's striped bass population is growing at a faster rate. Growth rate is what anglers fishing in the 20th Annual Lake Norman Spring Classic were buzzing about. The top 15 fish weighed in excess of 6 pounds this year. That compares favorably with last year's event, when only the...
1-16 of 16 Results