Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-12 of 12 Results
  1. California - Lakes, Rivers, Bay and Delta
    https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/KLrmffbjr0g-JepGpbUA32Eqgwt7ZQiJxS881XhvdAE=s197-p-no one of many caught on Oct.2014 river trip using crocodile spoons
  2. Arizona Stripers
    Nobody here fishing this?
  3. California - Lakes, Rivers, Bay and Delta
    :icon_thumright:We spent a week there even though the reports were slow for stripers and it was. No luck in the mornings and afternoons so we started anchoring off of points with night crawlers and caught big, big blue gill up to 2 pounds. Got tired of that and decided to begin trolling for...
  4. California - Lakes, Rivers, Bay and Delta
    We spent a week at Havasu down by the dam and Bill Williams area with the wind blowing most days and freezing cold, ice was even on the boat slip ramps in the morning. I took the trip because 1 snowbird friend of mine caught a 22 lb striper and another friend of mine was catching 4-10lb stripers...
  5. California - Lakes, Rivers, Bay and Delta
    Spent 2 weeks at Lake Havasu trying to troll up some stripers between the lake and Parker Dam. We picked up several using stump jumpers and then started finding schools on bait balls at about 15-20 ft. We stayed with each school and waited for them to push the shad to the surface and this really...
  6. Arizona Stripers
    Anybody going to try it this year I am in all ready. Last year sucked :5387: but this is a new year.:mental:
  7. Arizona Stripers
    Anybody here going this year? I have been going the last seven years last year was not good but this year hopefully better on striper's.hello.gif P.S I am new here hope more post on the Havasu page I love fishing Havasu and have been looking for a Havasu site for a long time.:a_goodjob:
  8. Arizona Stripers
    Re: Weekly Arizona Reports - Outlook for 2010 Complete Az weekly reports can be found here SOUTHWESTERN WATERS Lake Havasu & Topock Gorge: Fishing for largemouth bass, as well as smallmouth bass, is expected to be good to excellent. Sizes will range from 13 inches and up, with an occasional...
  9. Arizona Stripers
    I would like to introduce a new site i found that is just starting up and is devoted to Lake Havasu and only Lake Havasu.Again,this is a brand new site and ive been in contact with the Admin.of the site and i think it will be a huge asset to all of us as a "research and report forum" as is the...
  10. Arizona Stripers
    Heading out to Havasu next week for five days, i think im going to take the kayak and check it out. Does anyone have any tips or spots they like for striper, i havent fished there since i was a kid. Thanks, G
  11. Arizona Stripers
    Can anyone recommend a fly fishing guide for striper on Lake Havasu? Thanks in advance. Dan
  12. Arizona Stripers
    HAVASU: Catfish continue to show from the south side of the lake on mackerel, anchovies, or nightcrawlers. Largemouth bass have been fair on reaction baits or plastics. Stripers continue to be fair at best during the week and non-existent during the weekend.
1-12 of 12 Results