Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 79 Results
  1. Hudson River
    Got 2 today. And I need to invest in some type of measuring device. Both caught on live. Fished from 7 am til 4pm. Caught them on incoming tide around 330. Both females.
  2. Hudson River
    Come join us at C. Springer Welding Works & Marina for our 1ST ANNUAL STRIPED BASS TOURNAMENT. MAY 5TH & 6TH Saturday 5:30am to Sunday 2pm.
  3. Surfcasting Central
    I'm going to Newport with my wife this weekend. I would like to fish early Sunday morning 4-5 a.m. any tips or advice. I'm thinking 2nd beach or the nature sanctuary.
  4. Hudson River
    Hi guys been watching the reports here for a few years very good ans informative info here just joined the site . I'm taking April 1st. off and fishing out of Albany who else will be out there ?
  5. Hudson River
    This is all I know about this.
  6. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Pelagic Outfitters Has Received....1st Week of May 2014 Here is our update of what has arrived recently. We are attempting (key word here is attempting) to keep you updated on new deliveries. If there is something you are looking for and cannot find it please let us know and we can keep an eye...
  7. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    Herring were tough but we jigged up 5. We also got 5 shad while jigging for herring.
  8. Massachusetts
    I'm on the North Shore Lynn/Nahant area and was just wondering when your planning the 1st surf trip.......what bait you plan on using at the start and as the season goes along......Fav. areas or beaches? I'm just getting pumped for the season and just talking about it helps....LOL.......
  9. New Jersey
    Fished Jersey side of Raritan bay Thursday night...threw some clam and whole small herring not a tap...water temp still a little too cold...need some sunshine...get the temperature up a bit...but it was great just to setup wet a line and hang out with my surf buddies...Back on em Saturday night.
  10. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    Got the skunk out early!!! Went 2 for 3 in just a couple hours. Great evening on the river.
  11. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    We fished North on Sunday and Monday catching our 1st two fish on Monday, one about 8lbs and the other about 12lbs. We were able to jig herring but they were spotty. Didn't mark a lot of fish and water temp was about 52 degrees. Should just get better from here out. Check out the video at the...
  12. Surfcasting Central
    Took my little guy for a little beach fishing yesterday and he was my good luck charm. Fished about an hour and caught a 25" striper and 3 sting rays before we had to leave. All in all a great day for me and my boy.
  13. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    Bait is tough for most right now in our neck of the woods. But we managed to stoolie up a few. We went 2/3 on stripers (27", 29") and of course the one that came unbuttoned was a real decent fighter, never saw it :icon_cry: So NO skunk & just being on the river again was AWESOME ...
  14. Hudson River
    :icon_smile: congrats to chucky b. :icon_smile:
  15. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    The first place prize for castletons two day tourney is upped this year from$1,000-$2,000, I will be there and fishing hard. I know a few others that I will see too:salute:
  16. Kayaking Stripers
    HEY THERE SMALL I KNOW BUT IT STILL FELT GOOD
  17. The Striper Forum
    I'm in my 2nd season of striper fishing (surf), last year i caught about 20 fish 32inch was the biggest, i released all of them, figure their still young. So it's Monday night i go to the beach 1 hr and half nothing, so i go to another spot and see my friend Anattov, i call him Cosmonaut, he...
  18. Hudson River
    Hey: I've never fished for stripers in my life, but I want to give it a shot this year. I have a boat (fish 'n ski style), with trolling motor, livewells etc., but I'm not set up for trolling with downriggers. I can flatline with planer boards (I have a mast), but really, I'd love to catch one...
  19. Delaware River
    1ST ANNUAL DELAWARE RIVER STRIPER TOURNAMENT DATE: SATURDAY, MARCH 26 2011 WHERE: WEST END BOAT CLUB 500 WEST 2ND STREET ESSINGTON, PA 19029 610-521-4747 TIME: Sun-Up To 3:00 PM Weigh in @ the WEBC Dock LAUNCH: ANYWHERE ON THE DELAWARE INCLUDES Refreshments, food/Buffet and open bar (1hr)...
  20. Diamond Valley Lake
    i spent the last two days at d.v.l. chasing bass and striper boils. i,m really tired now, more details later.
1-20 of 79 Results