Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 9 Results
  1. Plugs and Plug Building
    Hey Fellas. After having a few issues with the sealing techniques suggested by a few different people, I decided to try a new technique. As far as I could tell, the biggest problem with waterproofing the plug is the penetration of the sealer of choice into the wood. I think my issues...
  2. Boat repair issues & Shop Maintenance
    I hope you all have already thought to pull your water pressure gauges out of the dash and brought them in to the house. I brought mine in yesterday. They will freeze and ruin them.
  3. Illinois
    I live on a small (450 acre) lake in SW Illinois and the striper fishing in years past has been incredible since I've lived here. I attribute that to the fact that there was only one difinitive spot the stripers frequently (a submerged bridge in the center of the lake), an abundant amount of...
  4. The Wiper Room
    I live on a small (450 acre) lake in SW Illinois and the striper fishing in years past has been incredible since I've lived here. I attribute that to the fact that there was only one difinitive spot the stripers frequently (a submerged bridge in the center of the lake), an abundant amount of...
  5. Boat repair issues & Shop Maintenance
    Came back from the club meeting. Was told not to pressure wash our boats near the water. big fine. If you do they want you to envolope it and catch the water and waste. But you can wash it ? Maybe Jimmy has some more info. on it.
  6. New Jersey
    Power plants under pressure Groups call for utilities to install less-invasive cooling technology By Dan Shapley Poughkeepsie Journal NEWBURGH ? For centuries, March would bring with it huge schools of rainbow smelt swimming up the Hudson River to spawn. Fishermen netted them in tidal creeks...
  7. Stripers 101 - Sticky Threads
    By Bill Dance I honestly believe that the main reason largemouth bass are such a challenging gamefish is because they seem to be more influenced by environmental changes than other species. Nearly everything that happens in the air and in the water has an effect on most freshwater gamefish...
  8. Marine Resources
    Barometric Pressure and Wind speed data - From the NOAA/ NOS WATER LEVEL OBSERVATION NETWORK The station locator is designed for the user who wishes to access all available data for any "active" (currently transmitting) water level station. Retrieve Meteorological Oceanographic Data, such as...
1-8 of 9 Results