Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-7 of 11 Results
  1. Striped Bass Fishery Conservation/Politics/News
    February 18, 2011 NOAA had requested $54 million to encourage the adoption of catch share programs but at the same time had not committed the necessary funds to assess fishery stocks as it is required to do under the Magnuson-Stevens Act. Amendment No. 548 to H.R. 1 would ensure that no funds...
  2. Boaters Forum
    E15 will replace E10! EPA deadline for comments 5/21/2009. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This month, on April 21st, 2009, ACE, Growth Energy and 54 ethanol producers submitted a formal waiver application to the EPA, to get approval to increase...
  3. Boaters Forum
    http://www.nmma.org/news/news.asp?id=17419&sid=3 The 2008 Clean Boating Act has passed both houses and is on it's way to the President for final signature...
  4. Commemorative Threads
    The good Capt. Don Cameron, has passed away this evening. I don't know all the details, but he had been battling cancer for a few months now. He was a God fearing man, and the best there was in SoCo, R.I. He left his wife, and I know of one step son. I will truly miss his hearty laugh, and his...
  5. Commemorative Threads
    He will be missed. John left a lasting legacy, among surfcasters. A legend among plug builders. You truly will be missed, my friend. Prayers and condolences to your wife and family in this time of sorrow.
  6. Commemorative Threads
    Made a call to see if I could get some plugs and got the news. Some may remember him from decades at Race Point. Or have made the trip up from Montauk to Mass, in February for plugs. Or from I dunno where. I only met him a few times at his home, where his shop was. Well into his 80's he was...
  7. Striped Bass Fishery Conservation/Politics/News
    you can see the bill and how it is proposed,wording and definitions hitherto. mblah05.gif http://commerce.senate.gov/public/_files/MSAasPassed.pdf
1-7 of 11 Results