Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 5 Results
  1. The Striper Forum
    Going to be purchasing my first striper set up. Fishing from a Boat, nearshore and Rivers in NH/ME We plan on fishing with live bait, chunk bait and lures. Considering picking up a 7' spinning combo set up from Penn. they seem reasonably priced and get decent reviews on this website. Examples...
  2. Stripers 101 - The Beginners clinic.
    Going to be purchasing my first striper set up. Fishing from a Boat, nearshore and Rivers in NH/ME We plan on fishing with live bait, chunk bait and lures. Considering picking up a 7' spinning combo set up from Penn. they seem reasonably priced and get decent reviews on this website...
  3. Hudson River
    I was going through my tacklebox a couple of weeks ago and noticed I was seriously lacking in some critical supplies so I knew what to tell my girlfriend to get me for my birthday ( it's this Friday so YOU still have time!) and it arrived today:
  4. Surfcasting Central
    Hey guys, i just wanted to see what set ups everyone was using, bait-casting or spinning or anything else ! I'm tryin to make a set up but there are just too many possibilities, hopefully this will narrow my choices down! Thanks for your time, J.C.
1-4 of 5 Results