Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-14 of 16 Results
  1. Hudson River
    We can use this thread to track Herring movements up the river. :icon_thelmutsalute: Let us know when you start seeing them ... General location or county is fine, no need to give up your specific honey holes. Thank you!
  2. Hudson River
    We can use this thread to track Herring movements up the river. :icon_thelmutsalute: Let us know when you start seeing them ... General location or county is fine, no need to give up your specific honey holes. Thank you!
  3. Hudson River
  4. Hudson River
  5. Hudson River
  6. Hudson River
    We can use this thread to track Herring movements up the river. :icon_thelmutsalute: Well the time has come. Let us know when you start seeing them ... General location or county is fine, no need to give up your specific honey holes. Thank you!
  7. Hudson River
    Re: Tracking the bass up the coast 2011 Feel Free to add rumors, reports or aecdotes and even the truth. :redbiggrin: City Island Bronx Lower River - Jacks bait and tackle. Certified Marine reports Rondout Creek - Port Ewen / Kingston -reports not posted yet...
  8. Surfcasting Central
    I was wondering if there was a post or something that the striper fisherman up and down the coast can post where the fish are on their journey. I'm suffering from the worst case of cabin fever right now and I need bass! I live in staten island and I know they are a few more weeks out but if we...
  9. Poaching in Maryland Virginia and North Carolina
    DNR head comments on use of tracking devices The secretary of Maryland's Department of Natural Resources told state legislators Friday that his agency has done nothing illegal while investigating poachers on the Eastern Shore. At least six Dorchester County watermen reported finding tracking...
  10. The Striper Forum
    Hey all, long time since postin for me.I took my last striper out the freezer the other day.I always check the stomach to see what they were feedin on.I got a hell of a surprise.I found what I assume is a trackin device.It looks a lot like a aa battery, it's orange and black and has some numbers...
  11. Striped Bass Fishery Conservation/Politics/News
    BORDENTOWN - This is one smart little submarine. But maybe not always that smart. By KIRK MOORE • STAFF WRITER • APP March 14, 2010 "REMUS is flirting with danger," remarks biologist John O'Herron as the robotic submersible pops up in the Delaware River, smack-dab in the path of a barge pushing...
  12. Hudson River
    as we approach the opening of the new river season i have decided to start this thread. i am only asking for river conditions not spots ill start nyack area river free of ice water temp about 37 degrees heard of one day where a few (2-3) fish caught nuttin goin peekskill area lots of ice floes...
  13. Hudson River
    Checked last night, nothing up here yet. It was a low high tide last night about 3.5 feet, air was warmer than water at about 45, very light mist, water in tributary despite a day of rain was clearer than I expected. Spent about an hour streamside checking out the surface and listening to night...
1-14 of 16 Results