Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 6 Results
  1. Hudson River
    Once again Marlboro Yacht Club will have slips available for the striper season. They will be available approximately 4-15 (or sooner weather pending) until the Friday before Memorial Day May 22nd. Private message me and I'll email an application.
  2. Hudson River
    Spring striper slips are available at the Marlboro Yacht Club. The term runs from docks in (approx. 4/13 or sooner weather pending) to May 31, 2019. Secure marina with gas, pump out, and trailer storage. 24/7 access to your boat. Private message me and I'll email an application to you...
  3. Hudson River
    Hi Guys. Marlboro Yacht Club has slips available for Striper Season. $200.00 for the season. Fuel and pump out station at the marina. Docks should be in by April 1st weather pending. Private message me with your contact number and I'll provide more details and meet with you and show you...
  4. Hudson River
    Does anyone know of any marinas that rent out slips just for Striper season in the Newburgh area?
  5. Hudson River
    Putting ny boat in today. Hyde Park Marina is on River Point Rd. off Rt. 9 by Planet Fitness. (Not the one by the train station in the village.) The ramp area is under construction but you can still launch to get in to your slip.
  6. The Sports Bar
    I'm almost amazed to see how many pink slips have already gone out throughout the nfl. Let's see, Oakland, Houston, St louis, Green Bay and I believe Minnesota also. I think there is a few more too. Talk about not wasting any time.
1-6 of 6 Results