Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 28 Results
  1. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Selling thisShimano Shara 1000FA spinning reel for 25.00 Free ship. 4 ballbearings 6.0.1, super stopper, left or right handed reel. It's in good shape. Everything good on it, Brake works also. If you're interested in it shot me an email because at timesI don't get the PM from forums...
  2. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Selling an older model Shimano Coriolis CO-200B bait casterreel. I'ts in good shape, used, some light scratches. Everything works on it.Not broking. It has super stopper anti-reverse. I will attached a picture ofthe reel at different angles. Just asking28.00 free ship. If you're interested shot...
  3. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    On the 3rd day of Christmas, can you say jigs? All you need to get into jigging or a great addition to ones existing arsenal. An assortment of Shimano Flat Side Jigs, Split rings, Solid rings, Additional Assist hooks, split ring pliers all housed in a Flat Side storage bag. A super deal at...
  4. Buy - Sell - Trade
    I have two Shimano 12000D baitrunners that I'm no longer using and looking to sell. Some basic cosmetic wear but they work flawlessly. They're $200 in stores. I'm selling them for $150 each or $250 as a pair.
  5. Surfcasting Central
    I lost another plug this morning using a Shimano when the bail snapped down during the cast. The bail spring is strong so I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. Anybody have any advice or suggestions? Other than that it is a smooth reel so I would like to solve the problem. I am using 30 lb...
  6. Shorebound - Surf Beginners
    Hello all, new guy to the forum. I've been poking around here or a few days, and have a few questions of my own. I've recently acquired a couple of Shimano 200 gt's, and think I'll be ok with setting one up with a 7' medium heavy ugly with 30lb braid for moderate casting of heavy bucktails. But...
  7. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    The New Shimano Stella SW Coming Soon - Accepting Orders Now Smooth and durable, with high line capacity (up to 500 yards) , and drag, the Stella SW remains a favorite among high-stakes saltwater anglers. Now with the Propulsion, Paladin, and Aerowrap features, this S-Concept reel employs...
  8. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Here's another fine offer from Pelagic Outfitters Shimano TLD 20A 2 Speed $249.99 Shimano TLD 30A 2 Speed $259.99 Shimano TLD 50A 2 Speed $339.99 Shimano TLD 50 LRSA 2 Speed $339.99 Spectra Spooling & Mono Topshots available Straight Mono spooling available. Free Shipping to all 50...
  9. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Shimano Fishing Reel Holiday Sales Event @ Pelagic Outfitters Thru Christmas when you purchase any Shimano Reel you'll receive line spooling, either straight mono, solid spectra or even hollow core spectra, with a topshot or wind-on, for only $1 additional to the cost of the reel. Conventional...
  10. Reels and Reel Maintenance
    Hello everyone, I've been searching here and on shimano's site to try and pull up a set of schematics or an owners manual for this reel, and I'm coming up dry. I was lucky enough to find one today in decent working condition, but I'd like to learn more about it. -Chris
  11. Rods And Custom Rod Building
    Hey guys, Im gonna be picking up a shimano teramar in the next week or so for fishing out here in California. I would like to put my Daiwa Sealine 20 on the rod and hope to use it for stripers when I come back home. The model that has been suggested to me by a ton of guys is the Shimano...
  12. The Striper Forum
    Need a little advise on which reel to buy. I am looking to try a new set up for surf casting. I plan on pairing it with a St. Croix Steelhead rod 9'6" or 8'6" MH. My concern with the 4000FI is the line capacity. I generally use 20lb braid and am not sure how the FI will perform with that...
  13. The Striper Forum
    I have a chance at a pair of Shimano reels 400&400A with two Fenwick Legacy triggerstiks 6ft rods...I'm thinking about useing them for stripers up on the delaware in Pa....The reels are a calcutta 400 and a corsair 400A...and in very good shape...what do you think about this combo for...
  14. The Striper Forum
    Hi everyone! I'm looking to buy a new striper reel. I'm debating on either the Shimano Sustain 8000FE and the Saragosa 10000. I have looked at the comparison. Sustain = smoother and the Saragosa = tougher with increased drag capacity along with a larger spool which would hold more lines. I...
  15. Buy - Sell - Trade
    I have for sale a like new Stradic 6000fi. This reel was literally taken out of the box, test casted, and then put away for good. Reel has absolutely zero rust, no scratches, and is in perfect condition. I also have extra spools, inquire within. I am looking for a quick sale; $160.00 and extra...
  16. Reels and Reel Maintenance
    I was thinking of picking up a baitrunner reel for Striper season. I have priced a few, and the Okuma reels are around $100 cheaper than the Shimano. Since you usually get what you pay for, I was looking for some feedback from anyone who has either of these reels, preferrably someone who has...
  17. Buy - Sell - Trade
    I have this reel on ebay really cheap: http://cgi.ebay.com/Shimano-Chronarch-51MG-w-box-and-papers-0-99-reserve-/140537252598?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b8ac4af6 Amazing condition, makes an awesome bass, fluke, blackfish, or any other purpose reel. These were discontinued by Shimano and...
  18. Buy - Sell - Trade
    I'm looking to go a size up on one of my casting reels... I like the Cardiff 301 but would like to go a size up to the 401 for the bait clicker... I am also interested in other left handed reels in the same size range and similar features.... I will leave the 80lb FINS braid on for the trade...
  19. Reels and Reel Maintenance
    can anyone tell me if the Shimano Corair cs 401 is any good for pulling planer boards or any good at all ?? it says they have the line clicker witch i like on my c3 6501 . iv never saw one except on line .
  20. Saltwater Tackle Shop
    delete thread I was debating o
1-20 of 28 Results