Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-12 of 13 Results
  1. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Selling these Vintage lures. All three sell about $20.00 to$30.00. I'm asking $55.00 for all three lures. They are River Runt by GenuineHeddon. Fred A. Arbogast Jitterbug630R. Fred A. Arbogast Hula dancer. Twoof the lures come with a box and paper work. The picture is attached. If you're...
  2. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Tsunami rods and Lamiglass rods directly for shore fishing, these are rods I used, excellent condition and ready for Spring season, pm me
  3. Buy - Sell - Trade
    I'm sitting here in Arizona waiting to move back East in a couple of months.I tye bucktails for saltwater.They catch fish,for sure.They have been being used at Somer's Point for stripers and flounder.I tye daily,mostly 3/4 oz. Wedge heads,with a size 3/0 Eagle Claw 635.Also lots of "H" jigs in 1...
  4. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    hello.gifhello.gif Just checking in again, hope all is well with everybody. Hope y'all been chasing some fish in the Northeast. I've been after the big ole' bucketmouths over the summer ... Including my PB Largie ... hit the scale at 7lb 7oz :icon_mrgreen: A few weeks back had a fun...
  5. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Selling a mint condition Guru 4 with extra spool . Used about 4 times. 325.00 shipping included . Money Order only. __________________
  6. Reference Library
    By August 1, L.L. Bean Retail Stores will no longer be offering traditional soft plastic lures. Instead, the retailer “will be proud” to only offer biodegradable alternatives. According to Mac McKeever, an L.L.Bean Senior Public Relations Representative, biodegradable alternatives cost about the...
  7. Maine
    By August 1, L.L. Bean Retail Stores will no longer be offering traditional soft plastic lures. Instead, the retailer “will be proud” to only offer biodegradable alternatives. According to Mac McKeever, an L.L.Bean Senior Public Relations Representative, biodegradable alternatives cost about the...
  8. Buy - Sell - Trade
    No title. Cash Only. $250 FIRM
  9. Hudson River
    Hey Folks, A little off-topic, but I thought that someone here might be able to give some advice. I was recently layed-off and need to sell a rifle. Anyone know of a gun shop in the area that tends to give decent prices? It's a limited edition Model 70 and I'm hoping to get an ok price with...
  10. Buy - Sell - Trade
    I have two nearly new Shimano Baitrunner 3500's. I love them, they are great reels, and im considering selling them to upgrade to the 4500 or 6500's. If you have one of those models in good shape and want to trade let me know. I will sell them both together for $180 shipped, and provide...
  11. Kayaking Stripers
    I'm looking for a drifter or wilderness type.
  12. Boat repair issues & Shop Maintenance
    1970's 16' Searay no motor, but what do you think...sound like a good place to start? He says he doesn't have the title, not sure how much trouble that will be...
1-12 of 13 Results