Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-7 of 8 Results
  1. Stripers on the Fly
    OK, been lax in posting but so far in the Hudson its been productive. First striper of season was a 21 inch 3 year old. caught last Friday on a Cowens baitfish Streamer.
  2. Reels and Reel Maintenance
    Please excuse me I am new here but read a thread about Manual retrieves on Van Staal reels and wanted to make a comment but for some reason screwed up on where I posted it so I decided to start a new post here and try it over. So here goes: I know this is a very old thread but I am new here and...
  3. Delaware River
    Hi guys, I have never fished the Delaware for stripers.. I fish mostly Salt water,Raritan Bay and as far soutn as manasquan inlet.. Myself and family just started camping last year and we are are looking to camp in and around the Water gap section of the big D we have a couple of campgrounds...
  4. Buy - Sell - Trade
    purchased a section of Renzetti bed. Thanks
  5. Instructional Videos & Utilities
    We are excited to announce the launch of the Stripers247.com video section! Watch videos posted by Striper's users, or share your own videos! You can access this new section from the homepage or by clicking "Videos" up in the menu.
  6. Saltwater Tackle Shop
    Re: plastic bait section? hey does anyone know which one is better banjo minnow or chatter bait thank you:banana:
  7. Plugs and Plug Building
    Anyone make there own molds and pour there own big plastic baits? Big baits here are hard to find. And then when you do, Theres not much of a choice. Anyone make there own? As in make there molds and then pour there own baits? I for one would love to learn more about how to do this. Would like...
1-7 of 8 Results