Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-13 of 13 Results
  1. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Joe Shute Rigged 6 Packs, starting at $104.99 We offer five 6-pack lure kits here, you select based on your needs and wants. Kits include 6 of your most favorite lures, rigged and ready to fish all housed in a 6 pocket roll-up storage bag to keep them organized and at your fingertips. These...
  2. Poaching in Maryland Virginia and North Carolina
    Illegal and rigged MFC vote allows striper kills to resume, again February 14th, 2011 1:11 pm ET Jeffrey Weeks Despite a mountain of evidence concerning striped bass waste and a host of public outcry to the contrary, the NC Marine Fisheries Commission (MFC) has voted to order the director of...
  3. New York
    The 2011 Contender is rigged and ready for action! A new Yamaha O/B, Simrad electronics and ready to jump on the early spring bite. I will be sailing out of Raritan Bay and also the Western LI Sound (New Rochelle, NY) and the rods and reels are all cleaned and ready a new season. 2010 ended on...
  4. Striper Guides & Charters
    Happy New Year everyone and thanks to all who sailed with us in 2010. We wrapped up 2010 on a strong note and we even captured it on film for Field and Stream's Hook Shots with Joe Cermele. See the video filmed off the Jersey Coast as it was epic with Stripers, Birds and Blues going off, see it...
  5. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Great belt for transporting plugs & rigged eels in the surf without a shoulder bag swinging around. Features: *Wide, 2" belt and clip *4 flip-top strong plastic tubes *Center compartment... fits small box & leader wallet, etc. * Easy to reach each tube... (no reaching behind you to blindly dig...
  6. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Im looking to buy rigged sluggos 9" black in color. I dont have the time to rig them myself working 60+ hrs a week. I want to spend my available time fishing instead.
  7. Instructional Videos & Utilities
    How to fish a Rigged Sluggo Video link
  8. Step By Step Plug Making Tutorials
    Rigging a dead eel is not an exact science, I learned from a gents name, I never knew on the banks of the cape cod canal back in 1976...I've caught alot of fish on eels rigged just as he showed me..... first you need your eels, I save a few from the nights fishing, the ones that dont skinned...
  9. Kayaking Stripers
    OK,, so I bit the bullet and put a Prowler 15 on order. Next up is how to rig it for fishing. I've gotten some pretty good ideas from other sites, and have a few ideas of my own for what I'd like to do to customize it when it arrives. I'd be curious to see how you guys have rigged yours. How...
  10. Saltwater Tackle Shop
    this is a bass caught sunday in the bay on a slug-go in bubble gum color, they are rigged just like an eel
1-13 of 13 Results