Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 8 Results
  1. Hudson River
    Was wondering if anyone has seen any herring in the creek yet? I know it’s normally a little early for them to arrive but it’s been a mild winter considering. If I get some time today I might make the trip down there and see what I find.
  2. Hudson River
    Has anyone ever caught, or even seen, a striper in the Poestenkill? I haven't. Just wondering.
  3. Hudson River
    In case the gentleman in the center console that was in front of the poestenkill yesterday afternoon is on this site. Excuse me for the frustration man, but drifting though the number one bait spot as well as one of the most popular shore spots in the area is not the best idea. Hence you being...
  4. Hudson River
    Driving through south Troy today I noticed that signs stating "No Trespassing Troy Police Department," have been put up on the chain link fence on the alleyway by the falls at First Street. Anybody know what's up with that? Is it meant to prevent fishing at the falls? Can you still fish from...
  5. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    With walleye :smiley17e: must have been 30 waldos in the pool below the bridge yesterday .... a few of them were well over 2 feet long and had to go 5 plus pounds anyone know if you can catch and release them legally??
  6. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    Alewifes in the creek last few days alot today at incomming mid tide!!! Wont be LONG!!!!!! Blueback's R Coming!!!!
  7. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    Lots of Herring(alewife I think) in creek today at 1330!!! Fished for a few hrs. no bites!!
  8. Hudson River
    Hi all!! I'll be checking the creek just about every day!! No herring seen yet, but if you have a chance stop by and see some MONSTER Walleyes!!! You might not be able to see them today waters dirty!! I'll be stopping by today around 1530!!
1-8 of 8 Results