Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 4 Results
  1. Hudson River
    Once again Marlboro Yacht Club will have slips available for the striper season. They will be available approximately 4-15 (or sooner weather pending) until the Friday before Memorial Day May 22nd. Private message me and I'll email an application.
  2. Hudson River
    Spring striper slips are available at the Marlboro Yacht Club. The term runs from docks in (approx. 4/13 or sooner weather pending) to May 31, 2019. Secure marina with gas, pump out, and trailer storage. 24/7 access to your boat. Private message me and I'll email an application to you...
  3. Hudson River
    Hi Guys. Marlboro Yacht Club has slips available for Striper Season. $200.00 for the season. Fuel and pump out station at the marina. Docks should be in by April 1st weather pending. Private message me with your contact number and I'll provide more details and meet with you and show you...
  4. Hudson River
    The water was between 51 and 54 the whole way, trolled around a while and marked some fish but didn't have any hits, the same with drifting. On the way out we noticed a gull eating at something, went over and saw it was a striper so I got it with the net. Weighed about 8lbs but it looked like...
1-4 of 4 Results