Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Selling my 12 foot Minn KotaTalon shallow water anchor. It's One years old. I got itin Aug 2018. Nothing is wrong with it,works great. Just upgrading to a bigger boat next year. It's a 3 stage. It has LED lighting ontop/white and blue lights. Bluetooth? Control at panel Wirelessremote (1)...
  2. New Jersey
    Selling my 12 foot Minn KotaTalon shallow water anchor. It's One years old. I got itin Aug 2018. Nothing is wrong with it,works great. Just upgrading to a bigger boat next year. It's a 3 stage. It has LED lighting ontop/white and blue lights. Bluetooth? Control at panel...
  3. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Hi guys, I have a Minn Kota 55lb thrust 12v engine mount trolling motor for sale. Purchased from Cabela's a few years ago for $620 and it's been sitting on a shelf in my garage since then. This is motor has never been wet, or mounted on any engine. CLICK HERE to see the Cabela's ad and reviews...
  4. Kayaking Stripers
    I am looking for a trolling motor for my trident 11 kayak. I am looking at the riptide transom from minn kota. http://www.minnkotamotors.com/produc...e_transom.aspx Is the digital maximizer useful or would I not need that? I will be using it in saltwater and will be going out in the bay on 4-5...
  5. Boaters Forum
    Here is the motor: CLICKETY My trolling motor is hand operated and it's kind of a PITA. This one seems like a killer upgrade... the "Co-Pilot" remote seems awesome and it even has auto pilot. The only bummer is it won't mount the same way mine does so I'd need to hack up my boat... I hate...
1-5 of 5 Results