Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-9 of 13 Results
  1. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Joe Shute Rigged 6 Packs, starting at $104.99 We offer five 6-pack lure kits here, you select based on your needs and wants. Kits include 6 of your most favorite lures, rigged and ready to fish all housed in a 6 pocket roll-up storage bag to keep them organized and at your fingertips. These...
  2. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Another proven fish catcher, offered here at a super deal, 2 for $99.99!! 4- 1/2oz Shute teasers with a 3oz Shute hook bait, pin rigged and ready for a ballyhoo or a RonzTail. Rigged on 150# Momoi leader with a 7691SS hook. Free Lure bag included! This deal can be found here...
  3. Joe

New Member Introductions
    Hello everyone, Not much to tell.I'm a retired senior and was an avid fisherman(freshwater) and until I suffered a stroke in 2008 I primarily fished for bass,steelhead and salmon in upstate N.Y.I spent most of my time wading the Salmon river in Pulaski,N.Y.,or fishing the Niagara River or Lake...
    joe
  4. The Sports Bar
    Derek Jeter released a statement through the New York Yankees on Tuesday concerning former manager Joe Torre. "Out of my great respect for Mr. Torre, I have refrained from comment until he had a chance to address the public. "In my eyes, Joe Torre is more than a Hall of Fame manager. He is a...
  5. The Sports Bar
    Mets' Smith goes two hitless innings Visit Rotoworld.com for more analysis on this update. More...
  6. The Sports Bar
    SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) - American heavyweight fighter Joe Mesi begins his comeback this weekend from a serious head injury and two years of countless medical examinations and courtroom battles. The 32-year-old had his license suspended after suffering at least two subdural hematomas -...
  7. New Jersey
    What, how, boat or beach and when is great but please don't be too specific naming the spots, Bayshore, Hook, NoMon, SoMon, NoOcean, SoOcean......... is plenty. Bayshore = Parkway Bridge to Atlantic Highlands Hook = Sandy Hook NoMon = SeaBright to Asbury Park SoMon = Bradley Beach to Manasquan...
  8. The Striper Forum
    OK boy N gals, Joe surprised me with these tonight before heading home after a night of fishing. They are the articles from area newpapers after he brought in his 61 pound Striped Bass. I got 'em scanned up and sized down quick before I head off for bed...
  9. Stripers on the Fly
    http://www.branhamssaltwaterflytying.com/
1-9 of 13 Results