Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-7 of 7 Results
  1. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Selling a Humminbird fish finder transducer model # XNT-9-DI-T very good shape nothing wrong with it. I sold the unit but guy didn'tneed the transducer. I'm asking 60.00 free ship also. PM me or email me at bass4everjim@yahoo.com only if you're very interested. Thanks. Picture is...
  2. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Selling a Humminbird fish finder transducer model # XNT-9-DI-Tvery good shape nothing wrong with it. I sold the unit but guy didn'tneed the transducer. I'm asking 60.00 free ship also. PM me or email me at bass4everjim@yahoo.comonly if you're very interested. Thanks. Picture is attached. If...
  3. Buy - Sell - Trade
    humminbird 997c SOLD Sold Sold
  4. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Humminbird 788CI HD DI comdo for sale..Lower Price I'm selling my 788CI HD DI Comdo, It has everything that came with the unit from humminbird. Its in very good shape and there is nothing wrong with it. I just upgraded. Selling for $390.00 it will be shipped USPS and insur also. I take paypal...
  5. Tackle Evaluation & Product review
    Hey guys just wondering if anybody has or knows about the down imaging? I bought the humminbird 596c hd di without much knowledge on it. I cant wait for it to arrive if anybody has any feed back please respond.woohoo.gif
  6. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Humminbird 947 3d, was $1499 new. I upgraded to sideimaging. Unit works great, wide screen. Has gps and will take navionics. Will take $950 and include shipping, or obo without shipping.
  7. Tackle Evaluation & Product review
    Does any have one or have any feedback on this unit? The side imaging concept intrigues me, as I have wondered how many times I have pulled bait by, and missed the school of stripers/hyb's by mere feet. I mostly fish reservoirs, and in the summer, when they head to open water, I could see the...
1-7 of 7 Results