Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 37 Results
  1. Saltwater Tackle Shop
    I am in the market for a rod to use on my boat for chunking and live-lining. I was in a local shop and saw the Daiwa Saltist Northeast Casting rod and liked it. However, I want to be able to use this to troll tube and worm, swimmers with lips, and maybe a small umbrella or mojo. Would I be okay...
  2. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Daiwa Whisker SS Tournament 1300 Long Caster spinning reel. In very good shape everything works on it. NOT broking just needs a new home Asking 60.00 If you're interested shot me an email at bass4everjim@yahoo.com Picture is attached
  3. Buy - Sell - Trade
    SOLD delete post... sold. delete post. thanks
  4. Reels and Reel Maintenance
    Hello all, New to the forum. This is my first post. Although I've never used a baitcaster, I was at a local thrift store the other day when I came across this reel. I was wondering what kind of rod you would pair it with and what pound test you would put. braided or monofilament? I currently...
  5. Buy - Sell - Trade
    daiwa SS2600 for sale, lower price Selling a Daiwa Whisker Tournament Series SS2600 spinning reel. It's in good shape and it works. I'm asking $69.00 Picture is attached. If you're interested your welcome to PM or my e-mail is bass4everjim@yahoo.com Thanks
  6. Reels and Reel Maintenance
    I am just looking for an opinion or a review on this reel. The largest model weigh only 17.5 oz and can spool 250 yards of 17lb line. Its much lighter than other reels of the same size, and it has a baitrunner function. Priced for only $80.
  7. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Pelagic Outfitters would like to offer this new release from Daiwa, spooled with 900yds/80# spectra from top brands such as Jerry Brown and others Special Pricing $599.99 Tanacom 1000 Reel Features: • New LCD display reads out in English for easier programming • Oversize line guide aperture...
  8. The Striper Forum
    Greetings everyone!! I do love reading all the forums this group has for almost anything fishing related. I have a G-Loomis IMX 1204 10' 2 Medium and I am debating which reel to put on this bad boy. Im debating between the DAIWA SEAGATE and the DAIWA COASTAL. I extremely loyal to Daiwa reels...
  9. Buy - Sell - Trade
    I took an elderly neighbor fishing and he dropped one of my trolling rod/reel overboard. I always like to fish with 2 rod/reel combos of the same make and size. Anyone have a good used Daiwa 27SH level wind reel they will sell reasonably? I have a pair of 27H reels but the SH model has a little...
  10. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Looking for a SA 15 in good to excellent condition. Will pay top dollar or trade for SA 20/ SA 30 etc
  11. Buy - Sell - Trade
    This a brand new never been used item $100.00 shipped to your door! Retails for around $160.00 Daiwa 900H Sealine New in the box SW Tourn Reel 2BB 2.9:1 Line Capacity: 720/50 400/80 290/130 Great reel for that WWB line or especially for sharking (which is what I was gonna use it for)
  12. Reels and Reel Maintenance
    Daiwa Jupiter-Z 5000. Matched with a 9' Uglt Stik. I picked this up for 10buck at a tag sale today. Why does someone have a tag sale on Monday? Sorry can't say. The Stik is worth it. Is the Reel? thanks
  13. Reels and Reel Maintenance
    does any one owns this reel if so feel free to comment what are the goods and bads
  14. Reels and Reel Maintenance
    like the looks of the saltist.....looks rugged and durable....been using cabo pt60 though and they are quality as well anyone know which is beter, reviewed well, or would preference one over the other?
  15. Saltwater Tackle Shop
    what do you guys thinks about this reel? Is it good for the price? http://www.tackledirect.com/daiwa-sealine-sl-x40sha-reel.html
  16. Reels and Reel Maintenance
    Hello 247'ers.... I have an older Daiwa 5000-2B Regal-X that I am wanting to have tuned up. For starters it could probably benefit by replacing the drag washers (look like felt with wax on them)... and although the bail works good, it could probably use replacement if I'm gonna start heaving it...
  17. Reels and Reel Maintenance
    Hello. Im really new here and this is my first real post I guess. My grandfather passed away and he left for me 2 fishing reels. I know they are old, and I am looking for anyone who knows anything about them. I do intend to use them when I try striper fishing because he would have wanted...
  18. Surfcasting Central
    I'm trying to get my first conventional setup started. Conventional rod reel for the surf, plugging only, no bait. I'll build another Lami Ron Arra. I'm thinking about the Daiwa saltiga surf (conventional model) SASURF30. Seems like a nice (albeit pricey) conventional. Does anybody...
  19. Buy - Sell - Trade
    This is in mint cond. reel has been taken very good care of and just came back from a good cleaning and lube job. Very smooth and durable drag,,, Comes with owners manual. Rod is a custom stand up rod 50-130. with detachable butt. Rollers all the way up and also in mint cond. Selling a 1 package...
  20. Reels and Reel Maintenance
    Hello, I'm new to surf fishing. I wanted to buy the emblem pro reel to improve my casting distance. However, I don't know which one (4500, 5000, or 5500) would match best with my team daiwa 11 footer spinning surf rod. Also, I mostly use braid as my main line. TIA for any help!
1-20 of 37 Results