Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-7 of 8 Results
  1. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Selling 42 bass lures. All are in very good shape nothingwrong with them. The 3 spooks are not pictured (forgot to add them in photo)I'm asking 75.00 for the lot. Free ship. Picture is attached, if not just shotme email and will send. If you're interested shot me PM or email me at...
  2. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Selling these Vintage lures. All three sell about $20.00 to$30.00. I'm asking $55.00 for all three lures. They are River Runt by GenuineHeddon. Fred A. Arbogast Jitterbug630R. Fred A. Arbogast Hula dancer. Twoof the lures come with a box and paper work. The picture is attached. If you're...
  3. Buy - Sell - Trade
    csold....crankbaits for sale. SOLD.
  4. The Striper Forum
    I am new to striper fishing and I am fishing in a freshwater lake. Which do you prefer for trolling ? Any specific type ? (StrikeKing , Bomber, Storm, ect... )
  5. Sweetwater Fishing -Freshwater Stripers
    Until my move to the east coast, the majority of my fishing was for Large Mouth Bass using crankbaits and soft plastics. I also did quite a bit of night fishing for big catfish in the SE Missouri swamps, ponds, and rivers, but that's a different story. Here are some things that I've found work...
  6. Stripers 101 - The Beginners clinic.
    Here is a link to a video on shallow crankbaits. :D Click Here
  7. Freshwater Tackle Box
    Does anyone ever use those deepdiving crank baits that are about 1-2 inches long with the big lips if so which ones do uuse and do u ever has sucess with them :?: :?: This last summer i was at a lake and i was using live minno's and things were slow so i put on a little crankbait and caught...
1-7 of 8 Results