Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 69 Results
  1. Hudson River
    Once again Marlboro Yacht Club will have slips available for the striper season. They will be available approximately 4-15 (or sooner weather pending) until the Friday before Memorial Day May 22nd. Private message me and I'll email an application.
  2. Hudson River
    Spring striper slips are available at the Marlboro Yacht Club. The term runs from docks in (approx. 4/13 or sooner weather pending) to May 31, 2019. Secure marina with gas, pump out, and trailer storage. 24/7 access to your boat. Private message me and I'll email an application to you...
  3. Hudson River
    Hi Guys. Marlboro Yacht Club has slips available for Striper Season. $200.00 for the season. Fuel and pump out station at the marina. Docks should be in by April 1st weather pending. Private message me with your contact number and I'll provide more details and meet with you and show you...
  4. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    laughing7.gif What a friggin season for quality fish. I haven't had killer numbers on any given day but i have landed a respectable number of big fish this year (35 inch plus). They are all fat and chunky too. Today i snuck out for a 90 minute trip before work and only managed one fish but...
  5. Hudson River
    This is all I know about this.
  6. Hudson River
    The CBC striped bass derby is still on! Be sure to check the NYS DEC website for Hudson River tidal water regulations for these fish, because a new slot limit has changed the legally possessed sizes of these fish. Our contest is the weekend of May 2 and 3. You MUST register in person at the...
  7. New Jersey
    (For the moderators, I cleared this with JakeF before posting - Thanks Jake) For those familiar with the tournament, new this year the tournament will be run on a catch and release format. New this year also will be a boat/kayak division. Of course, we will still have our surf/shore division...
  8. The Striper Forum
    Red Tuna Shirt Club is proud to announce our November shirt - 2Cool's own Texas Offshore Safaris from Surfside, Texas! This one-of-a-kind shirt has been sent to all Red Tuna members - let us know how you like it. If you haven't joined yet, do so this week and we will send you this authentic...
  9. The Striper Forum
    Red Tuna Shirt Club is proud to announce our July shirt - Gamefisher II from Tamarindo, Costa Rica! This one-of-a-kind shirt has been sent to all Red Tuna members - let us know how you like it. If you haven't joined yet, do so this week and we will send you this authentic Gamefisher II shirt...
  10. The Striper Forum
    Red Tuna Shirt Club is proud to announce our July shirt - Bud N' Mary's Marina from Islamorada, Florida Keys! This one-of-a-kind shirt has been sent to all Red Tuna members - let us know how you like it. If you haven't joined yet, do so this week and we will send you this authentic Bud N'...
  11. The Striper Forum
    Red Tuna Shirt Club is proud to announce our May shirt - El Pescador Lodge from Ambergris Caye, Belize! This one-of-a-kind shirt has been sent to all Red Tuna members - let us know how you like it. If you haven't joined yet, do so this week and we will send you this authentic El Pescador...
  12. Hudson River
    Anyone else fishing the RVW contest tomorrow?
  13. The Striper Forum
    Red Tuna Shirt Club is proud to announce our January shirt - Low Country Fishing Charters from Myrtle Beach, SC! This one-of-a-kind shirt has been sent to all Red Tuna members - let us know how you like it. If you haven't joined yet, do so this week and we will send you this authentic Low...
  14. The Striper Forum
    Red Tuna Shirt Club is proud to announce our December shirt - Baja Pirates of La Paz from Baja Mexico! This one-of-a-kind shirt has been sent to all Red Tuna members - let us know how you like it. If you haven't joined yet, do so this week and we will send you this authentic Baja Pirates shirt...
  15. The Striper Forum
    Happy Holidays Everyone! This Christmas, we think a Red Tuna Shirt Club membership is the perfect gift for the fisherman who has (almost) everything. Each month he or she will receive an authentic new shirt from a top charter captain or fishing lodge in a great fishing destination. Holiday...
  16. The Striper Forum
    There is no doubt we are in the middle of t-shirt season here on the Gulf Coast, which means it is time for the Red Tuna Shirt Club RED HOT SUMMER SALE! Between now and August 12, use promo code "redhotsummer" and receive $5 off any new membership type. This discount is good for pre-paid or...
  17. The Striper Forum
    Red Tuna Shirt Club is proud to announce our July shirt - Wound Up Charter Fishing from Bermuda! All Red Tuna members should have received this new pocket tee- let us know what you think. If you haven't joined yet, do so in the next few days and we'll ship out a Wound Up pocket tee as your...
  18. New York
    Just want to know fishing club in the island.
  19. The Striper Forum
    Summer is here, and Red Tuna Shirt Club is celebrating with our SUMMER KICK OFF SALE! Now through May 7, use promo code "summer12" for $5 off any new membership. That means you can try us out for only $15, with no long term commitment required. The promotion is good on any membership type -...
  20. The Striper Forum
    Red Tuna Shirt Club is proud to announce our April shirt - Tequila Sunrise Sportfishing from Puerto Aventuras, Mexico! Tequila Sunrise is run by Texas native Capt. Glen Turbeville, who visited Puerto Aventuras in 1996 and basically never left. He has established Tequila Sunrise as one of...
1-20 of 69 Results