Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Selling an older model Shimano Coriolis CO-200B bait casterreel. I'ts in good shape, used, some light scratches. Everything works on it.Not broking. It has super stopper anti-reverse. I will attached a picture ofthe reel at different angles. Just asking28.00 free ship. If you're interested shot...
  2. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Daiwa Whisker SS Tournament 1300 Long Caster spinning reel. In very good shape everything works on it. NOT broking just needs a new home Asking 60.00 If you're interested shot me an email at bass4everjim@yahoo.com Picture is attached
  3. New Member Introductions
    Looking to figure this out..our fresh water game is great..but my 10 y/o is crazy into the idea of catching stripped bass..I'm lacking in skills and knowledge..it's made the kid nuts frustrated.. Looking for info for NS and Cape Ann, MA. Time of year, time of day, best tides, weather, and...
  4. Saltwater Tackle Shop
    I am thinking of getting a bait casting set-up. First of all I have one for freshwater and I will admit it is the cheap combo from sports authority. anyway it has taken me three years to learn how to cast the thing. Mainly because I am the ultimate king of backlash. I can cast it now kind of...
  5. Freshwater Tackle Box
    Hi, I recently purchased an Abu Garcia ambassadeur 5600 Baitcaster Reel, and plan to use it this weekend on a Striped Bass charter boat trip. Should a Leader Line be used, and if so, what type would you suggest. Any other tips or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
1-5 of 5 Results