Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 49 Results
  1. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    For the outdoor adventurer-whether you're fishing, hunting, camping, or just exploring the backwoods-there's a ton of smart buys floating around the internet. Our massive compilation can be found at the link below, but we've also included a stack of our top picks that might be of interest for...
  2. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Join us for our Annual 5 day Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sales Event! Sale starts 11:59pm on Wednesday 11/22 and runs thru Monday 11/27 Site wide 20% off with discounts as deep as 80% on select items* First 100 orders over $100 will receive a FREE Gift so order early...
  3. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Join us for our Annual 5 day Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sales Event! Sale starts 11:59pm on Wednesday 11/22 and runs thru Monday 11/27 Site wide 20% off with discounts as deep as 80% on select items* First 100 orders over $100 will receive a FREE Gift so order early...
  4. Saltwater Tackle Shop
    Hi guys. I was wondering if anyone knows if these reels have the auto clutch engage feature. Also, does anyone have any personal experience or tips with/for these reels? I'm thinking about getting one for my son for striped bass fishing.
  5. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Pelagic Outfitters Annual Black Friday thru Cyber Monday Sale is here! Sale Starts Midnight Wednesday 11/23 and runs through Midnight Monday 11/28 Savings up to 70%!! Use Coupon code HOOKEDUP20 for savings code is case sensitive so please all caps. First 100 orders over $100.00 receive...
  6. Sweetwater Fishing -Freshwater Stripers
    Ocklawahaman Paul Nosca and Bass Fishing Black Bass Length, Girth, & Weight Data BLACK BASS varieties include: Choctaw, Guadalupe, largemouth, redeye, shoal, smallmouth, spotted, and Suwannee bass My analysis of hundreds of reported black bass catches with length, girth, and weight...
  7. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Black Friday Sales event at Pelagic Outfitters!! Come and join us in our sitewide/storewide 20% off sales event. Yes, that is 20% off products shown on our website or displayed here in the store. Sale begins Thanksgiving morning 11/27 at 12am and runs through Midnight Monday 12/1 To take...
  8. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Pelagic Outfitters Black Friday Specials To begin with, purchase any reel and we will fully spool it for only $.01. yes, any reel, Spinner or Conventional, any brand, any size all the way to a 130. Top brand Spectra or if you want to give us a holiday gift then with mono Daiwa Reels: The...
  9. Hudson River
    I know it is an UNBELIEVABLY long shot, but did anyone happen to pick up a black tool box from the Troy launch area on Sunday? It contained my gear...I am hoping that I am simply an idiot and left it while loading my car, and that it didn't get "borrowed" while I was helping the guy's whose boat...
  10. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Black Bart Lure with Rigging Special Black Bart Lures come in Light Tackle Lures, Medium Tackle Lures & Medium Heavy Lures (We can order in the Heavy, but we do not stock those). These are quite possibly the finest trolling lures available today. These Single Lures come from Black Bart...
  11. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Black Bart Lures come in Light Tackle Lures, Medium Tackle Lures & Medium Heavy Lures (We can special order in the Heavy, but we do not stock those). These are quite possibly the finest trolling lures available today. These Single Lures come from Black Bart Un-Rigged, however, we'd like to...
  12. Blogs
    New blog article: Black & Blue
  13. Saltwater Species
    Capt. Rick Stanczyk fished John again for his last day here on 1/20/12. Did another full day back in the 'glades for some more january islamorada fishing. The first day John fished on the 17th, we caught 10 nice snook, including a 15 lber on the 1st cast with no bait on a troll-rite! Finished...
  14. The Striper Forum
    Does anyone use Black Salties? capt david
  15. Sweetwater Fishing -Freshwater Stripers
    Does anyone use Black Salties? capt david
  16. Striped Bass Fishery Conservation/Politics/News
    Self-imposed restrictions forcing South Atlantic Council to close fishery In a letter to South Atlantic Fishery Management Council Chairman David Cupka, Coastal Conservation Association is urging the Council to take common-sense steps to remedy an unnecessarily restrictive rebuilding plan for...
  17. Surfcasting Central
    Black Rock to be exact. If you were fishing in Black Rock on Friday night and left a small black tackle bag with misc. poppers and sluggos, etc., call me to confirm the vehicle you were in and the street that you were on and I will give you my address to come grab you stuff. I say confirm...
  18. The Striper Forum
    Black Rock to be exact. If you were fishing in Black Rock on Friday night and left a small black tackle bag with misc. poppers and sluggos, etc., call me to confirm the vehicle you were in and the street that you were on and I will give you my address to come grab you stuff. I say confirm...
  19. Saltwater Species
    hey guys. so its Sunday feb 20th, been doing research on blackfish an heard that black fish can be caught all year round.i know they like rocks an structure. but am wondering if where i fish is a good spot for them, an if they can be caught there at this time.below is a pic of where i fish...
1-20 of 49 Results