Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 7 Results
  1. Hudson River
    Got an email from the DEC with the survey report for 2019, I will try and post it here right now..... nope, don't work, sorry. Gotta fill out your booklets and send them in.
  2. Delaware River
    Looking to see who’s around? See if anyone has seen any activity
  3. Hudson River
    Had a short window of time after I dropped off my kids to their cross country meet. Went to Croton Bay. Marked and saw lots of bunker. Threw poppers and had a few looks (splashes) but no hook ups. When tide picked up, I moved to the forming rip at Tellers. Saw some bait jumping and threw...
  4. Hudson River
    We can use this thread to track Herring movements up the river. :icon_thelmutsalute: Let us know when you start seeing them ... General location or county is fine, no need to give up your specific honey holes. Thank you!
  5. Hudson River
    ** SHOW EM' IF YA GOT EM' ** Post any 2019 Striper Reports and photos here. Hope to see a bunch of HAWGS. Feel free to include county or general area, No need to give up specific spots or honey holes. Please try and limit it to just reports & congrats. Thanks and good luck all !
  6. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    Happy 2019 fellas. Now that I'm out of hibernation I have tried to keep my emotions in check ..but this 60 degree day has me seeing stripes and hearing runs. C'monnnn April!
1-6 of 7 Results