Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

old poppers

Tags
poppers
5K views 16 replies 4 participants last post by  sea sea rider 
#1 ·
i'm looking for some old poppers nobody wants any more i only want the first 2 inches of the head.(and briggs you better not go where i think you will!) preferably the atom or creek chub versions. no trebles, no split rings, no problem. for an experiment. i just know i'm gonna regret this thread. :roll:

#12 ·
jimbo, sent my one experiment to you this morning. along with a couple of jigs i prepared. the plug has been stapled into package so open it up. let me know what you think. as for the popper experiment. anyone who is willing to send me any (creek chub or atoms) that they don't want will be in the market for one of my experiments.

#16 ·
got others i like but off the boat in the raritan over by keansburg they kick arse! i usually lose more jigs to friends than i do fish. kinda cause i just love the surf fishing day when a blitz comes and i crock a few cocktails and chunk a monster piece on for a 10-12 lb monster bluefish. bluefish just love bluefish!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.