station ave boat ramp safty hazard - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > Delaware River
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Delaware River A Forum for The Delaware River guys.

Old 07-29-2008, 11:24 AM
Muuuu...Cow Chaser.

Angry station ave boat ramp safty hazard

This is about boat ramp access on the delaware river at station ave.
Yesterday 7-28-08, i just got a new outboard motor so i wanted to test run it on the delaware. i get to station ave boat ramp and there is trees, dirt, and of course trash strewn about all ove the ramp. had to first move the debris. also the ramp itself is a safty hazard. it is in total shambles. rebar is showing and 3-4 feet of it is bent upwards and hanging out of the concrete. there is giant holes and dips "clifs" you must get past to put the boat in. i actually got stuck as the tide was coming in and if i didnt act fast i would have lost my only form of transportation. which in turn would have resulted in many lawsuits. and i am moving against all those responsible for this in legal form if something is not done. this ramp violates public safty. it is unusable and before long there will be loss of property and life itself if action is not taken to correct this. this needs to be shut down and repaired.
they drain the cannal and let all the fish die from the cannal just to repair it a few weeks ago. they can not fix a public area so that the people safty will be insured? that was a disgrace. please help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement