B U S T I D - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > The Striper Forum
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

The Striper Forum All things Striper. Striped Bass Fishing Room Born on date March 11 2004.

Old 06-17-2004, 06:01 PM
The Poacher Poacher - I poach poachers

Default B U S T I D

Sorry...have to double-post this one...

2 of my best friends and myself just caught 4 punks stealing several illegal Stripered Basses from the Hampton Marsh (trestle). They were fishing with Herring, and one of the clowns kept yelling "Chinese food, Chinese food" when one of them hooked up. I knew something was up. I let these A-HOLES use my bug spray, and help them out numerous times, only to have them load up a plastic bag with several undersized fish. UH AH CUPCAKE. operation Gamethief. My 2 friends blocked them in with Jay's big F250 diesel, and my bud Shane got the tag number. I held up my phone and pointed to it, NOT GONNA HAPPEN IN FRONT OF ME. I PROUDLY called the Gamethief number, which is programmed in my phone , and filed a report. "Do you want to remain anonymous?"....HELL NO...."Are you willing to appear in court".....HELL YES.

Punks bringing bass into the back door of some local Chinese food restaurant? Not in my town. Nosah.

NEXT TIME I see that car, and those kids get out and do the same thing, I WILL NOT be such a nice guy. You can bet the farm on that. If the Feds dont do anything about it, we will.

- JUSTICE OF THE BASS

Sponsored Links
Advertisement