Female Type - Page 2 - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Sweetwater Stripers > Interior States and Landlocked Striper Forums > South Carolina - Interior
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Old 08-31-2008, 04:20 PM

Default Re: Female Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Z View Post
Hi Sarah, and welcome. One never knows what course we will be traveling from day to day. We can plan a course, but there are always obstacles along the way. I believe these obstacles, are our life lessons, and as we learn to deal, and cope with the situations life hands us, we are molded into the creations the Good Lord had intended us to be.
I believe there is a a strong testimony, in your experience. Thank you for sharing that with us.
Thank you for serving this wonderful country of our's.
And God Bless you on your future endeavour.
That is exactly the way I look at it! If you don't mind I attached this that I wrote on one of the forums I participate in for invisible disabilities.

HOW I DEAL WITH MY ILLNESS AND OTHER PROBLEMS IN MY LIFE IS SIMPLE:

When I start to complain about something, it is because there is a problem. If there is a problem then there must be a solution so I start looking for one.

When faced with a problem I think like this...
I look at this world as a classroom. Life is filled with lessons. We are tested every single day. If we pass them then we move on to the next level. Just like in school, the levels get a little harder but are more rewarding the farther you advance. However, if you don't pass your tests, you will be given more oppurtunities to pass the same test or else you will not advance to the next course. Therefore, if you find yourself being put in the same situation over and over... you are not passing your test! Sit back and re-examine what is really going on and take your time. Look at your options and make the best educated guess possible. If you are wrong... no worries... next time you will get to pick your second best guess. Only fools keep trying the exact same thing over and over hoping to get a different result in the end. It just doesn't work.

It is a lot easier to change your perspective of the world than it is to change the world. If you see the world as negative then you are being negative and adding to the problem. Look for the positive and just like that you will think the world is positive.

If you are having a bad day, stop what you are doing. Come up with at least one good thing about the day. Then look for another. Soon you will start to realize that your day wasn't as bad as you thought and was actually a pretty good day.

When all else fails, think about someone who has it worse than you or think of a heroic tale about the impossible being possible. Watch a movie or read a book about someone else who had a problem and overcame it. Stay motivated!

Most of the time I will not complain about anything to anyone else. I tend to keep complaints to myself. It really aggrivates me to hear or see people taking small things for granted or making a huge fuss over something small. One of the biggest things I have learned after becoming affected by dysautonomia is that everyday is a gift and every moment should be charished. I do not take very much for granted anymore but when I see that I am, I kick myself for it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2008, 06:58 PM
Lunker

Welcome Sarah, Keep your chin up as you have ,thanks for what you do and have done.VT
Old 08-31-2008, 11:23 PM
SWIMBAITER

welcome aborad MARINE.

ever in our woods , well get you into some striper action.
Old 09-04-2008, 02:11 PM

Welcome Aboard Marine Thank you for serving our country and welcome to the site
Old 09-05-2008, 05:31 PM
Banned

Welcome to the site and god bless you for your efforts!