Contest Winners - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Equipment & Tackle --- How To / Do It Yourself Forums > Auction Forum > Contest Forum
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Contest Forum Giveaways and Contests. To be eligible please have at least 3 posts. The 4th will count as eligibility. For example 1 post count to enter but three more will be needed to be eligible for prizes.

Old 11-29-2004, 02:39 PM

Default Contest Winners

We should vote on the photography picture contest winners. There are some awesome pictures in there. I will send out two $50 prizes to the winners and a gift for everyone who entered a picture in the christmas photo contest. The consolation prizes will be a 2 packages of 6/0 circle hooks. Albeit small prizes but an appreciative token for all your participation. Send a PM to me with a mailing address. (My eyes only)

Thank you all for making this site a great and fast growing community.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2004, 02:44 PM
The Poacher Poacher - I poach poachers

Want me to make poll for it? I could go over them all and include descriptions etc..

Old 11-29-2004, 02:56 PM

yes sir. Thanks JB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2004, 04:58 PM
The Poacher Poacher - I poach poachers

Its going to be a little harder than I originally thought. There is more pics posted than I can remember. Unless everyone picks 1 picture for themselves, and enters that one in the contest, its going to be a complete mess to make on poll lol. Probably have to divide things up into 2 differents "rounds" if we have to use all the pics.

Old 11-29-2004, 05:16 PM

Maybe we should let everyone just pic two. I have 2 favs. I thought about the same thing last week JB. Thats why my yes sir thanks Jb was so quick in coming