2013 Delaware river reports (post'em here) - Page 18 - Stripers247.com Forums
 
Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > Delaware River
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Delaware River A Forum for The Delaware River guys.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #256  
Old 04-16-2013, 06:31 PM
1129chuck 1129chuck is offline
First Mate
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bala Cynwyd PA
Posts: 116
Default Re: 2013 Delaware river reports (post'em here)

Good luck with the motor gravy. I went through 3 lower units on mine last year, that sucked, good luck again bud, hope to see u out again soon.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #257  
Old 04-16-2013, 07:09 PM
Gravy Job Gravy Job is offline
Striper Hunter
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 98
Default Re: 2013 Delaware river reports (post'em here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1129chuck View Post
Good luck with the motor gravy. I went through 3 lower units on mine last year, that sucked, good luck again bud, hope to see u out again soon.
Ouch 3 lower units.... Crap! Well Chuckles, I am back in the game! O Yeah!!! Should be out on the river Saturday! Thanks to you and Natenloagansdad, and other members for kind words of support and offers of help! You all are a great bunch! Tight lines!
Gravy

Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old 04-16-2013, 07:11 PM
natenlogansdad natenlogansdad is offline
Dumb luck fisherman
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Glenolden PA
Posts: 130
Default Re: 2013 Delaware river reports (post'em here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravy Job View Post
Ouch 3 lower units.... Crap! Well Chuckles, I am back in the game! O Yeah!!! Should be out on the river Saturday! Thanks to you and Natenloagansdad, and other members for kind words of support and offers of help! You all are a great bunch! Tight lines!
Gravy

Gravy!!!! That's awesome news!!! I was just about to send you a pm to see how you made it today. congrats man!!!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #259  
Old 04-16-2013, 07:47 PM
Gravy Job Gravy Job is offline
Striper Hunter
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 98
Default Re: 2013 Delaware river reports (post'em here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natenlogansdad View Post
Gravy!!!! That's awesome news!!! I was just about to send you a pm to see how you made it today. congrats man!!!
Thanks Bud!!! Did good!!
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old 04-17-2013, 10:48 AM
section_227 section_227 is offline
Striper Hunter
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lower Bucks
Posts: 34
Default Re: 2013 Delaware river reports (post'em here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfever1019 View Post
I try everything I can I'm always changing baits trying to find what they want all the ones I caught were on Bloodworms from the shore anyway I've caught them on lures out on a boat but never from the shore but I know guys catch them on lures from the shore but Bloodworms and fresh Clam is the best bait I've used so far
my son fished by the train bridge last night. no stripers but caught a couple nice cats.

im def getting out tonight & friday. weather doesnt look so great for saturday.
Reply With Quote
  #261  
Old 04-17-2013, 11:02 AM
always the eels always the eels is offline
Striper Hunter
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 52
Default Re: 2013 Delaware river reports (post'em here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by section_227 View Post
my son fished by the train bridge last night. no stripers but caught a couple nice cats.

im def getting out tonight & friday. weather doesnt look so great for saturday.

Yeah definitely going on Friday. Was he fishing from shore?
Reply With Quote
  #262  
Old 04-17-2013, 11:17 AM
section_227 section_227 is offline
Striper Hunter
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lower Bucks
Posts: 34
Default Re: 2013 Delaware river reports (post'em here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by always the eels View Post
Yeah definitely going on Friday. Was he fishing from shore?

yeah from the shore. really want to get out on the water.

what hooks do you guys prefer to use ?
Reply With Quote
  #263  
Old 04-17-2013, 12:19 PM
always the eels always the eels is offline
Striper Hunter
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 52
Default Re: 2013 Delaware river reports (post'em here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by section_227 View Post
yeah from the shore. really want to get out on the water.

what hooks do you guys prefer to use ?

Tend to use a 3/0 to a 5/0 circle without a barb. what about you guys?
Reply With Quote
  #264  
Old 04-17-2013, 12:28 PM
section_227 section_227 is offline
Striper Hunter
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lower Bucks
Posts: 34
Default Re: 2013 Delaware river reports (post'em here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by always the eels View Post
Tend to use a 3/0 to a 5/0 circle without a barb. what about you guys?
same ... haaa

just gotta find the fish !
Reply With Quote
  #265  
Old 04-17-2013, 02:56 PM
always the eels always the eels is offline
Striper Hunter
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 52
Default Re: 2013 Delaware river reports (post'em here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by section_227 View Post
same ... haaa

just gotta find the fish !
If it were only so easy!!

I need a boat...
Reply With Quote
  #266  
Old 04-17-2013, 05:58 PM
1129chuck 1129chuck is offline
First Mate
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bala Cynwyd PA
Posts: 116
Default Re: 2013 Delaware river reports (post'em here)

Hey all, are any of the northern docks in yet. The arsenal, linden ect.
Reply With Quote
  #267  
Old 04-17-2013, 10:03 PM
mu fish's Avatar
mu fish mu fish is offline
Muuuu...Cow Chaser.
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 605
Default Re: 2013 Delaware river reports (post'em here)

Fished from 2pm til 7:15pm and didn't get into any fish. Link up wit banksbully to try out his new older motor which ran well til idk Wht happen but had to get a tow in for 2nd time this season after never having to get a tow before in 6 years.
Managed 1 first year bass and 2 cats. Deff a disappointing trip. Fished with bunker and bloods. Did have 2 decent runs tht I failed to connect on with bunker def big bass runs.
I'm heading out tomm with my regular motor slow and simple.
Sorry I didn't get u on a big fish Ant. We will get out in a few days to try again.

Thought I saw plenty spawning action today which I attribute to the non existent bite today.
Reply With Quote
  #268  
Old 04-17-2013, 10:45 PM
BANKSBULLY BANKSBULLY is offline
Striper Hunter
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 39
Default Re: 2013 Delaware river reports (post'em here)

lol yea maybe next time but def got to see wasup with this motor damn every thing aking me out was all good at first all in all good luck on taking me out always nice to get out on the water next time we got to get on some fish



Quote:
Originally Posted by mu fish View Post
Fished from 2pm til 7:15pm and didn't get into any fish. Link up wit banksbully to try out his new older motor which ran well til idk Wht happen but had to get a tow in for 2nd time this season after never having to get a tow before in 6 years.
Managed 1 first year bass and 2 cats. Deff a disappointing trip. Fished with bunker and bloods. Did have 2 decent runs tht I failed to connect on with bunker def big bass runs.
I'm heading out tomm with my regular motor slow and simple.
Sorry I didn't get u on a big fish Ant. We will get out in a few days to try again.

Thought I saw plenty spawning action today which I attribute to the non existent bite today.
Reply With Quote
  #269  
Old 04-17-2013, 10:50 PM
bustinbass bustinbass is offline
Striper Hunter
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 10
Default Re: 2013 Delaware river reports (post'em here)

Went out for a few hours of incoming tides with bloods and clams. Only managed to get 3 nice cats on bloods on the Jersey side of L.T.I.
Marked a lot of fish,fishfinder was blowing up. Pa fish comm. was on the water checking boats. Will give it another go Friday weather depending.
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Old 04-17-2013, 11:05 PM
mu fish's Avatar
mu fish mu fish is offline
Muuuu...Cow Chaser.
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 605
Default Re: 2013 Delaware river reports (post'em here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustinbass View Post
Went out for a few hours of incoming tides with bloods and clams. Only managed to get 3 nice cats on bloods on the Jersey side of L.T.I.
Marked a lot of fish,fishfinder was blowing up. Pa fish comm. was on the water checking boats. Will give it another go Friday weather depending.

Same here I marked more fish then I prob ever have at this one spot i mean they were there thick and there was sum really big big bass showing up on the finder but they jus wouldn't cooperate either it's the spawn or the sun came out to bright and shut it down but I'm thinking it was they were in spawn and for 3 days its gone be tuff to get'em see what happens the rest of the week.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
2013, delaware, postem, reports, river

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Delaware River Regulations & striper data Striperjim Delaware River 6 02-23-2011 08:45 PM
Proposed slot limit - striped bass regulations for Delaware River and Estuary- 2009 Striperjim Delaware River 6 03-10-2009 10:51 AM
The Delaware River and the two state proposed slot limits. Striperjim Delaware River 0 01-21-2009 11:35 AM
New Threat to the Delaware River System zimno1 Saltwater Licence Registry links /Regulations / Laws 0 01-08-2009 08:01 PM
Delaware River Reports Chris Gatley Delaware River 8 03-26-2005 01:29 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2013 Stripers247.com LLC
Affiliated Sites:   Noreast.com   Allcoast.com    2coolfishing.com