Planning trip - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > New Member Introductions
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

New Member Introductions Please introduce yourself to the members of Stripers247.com

Old 02-13-2012, 05:58 PM
Official Member

Default Planning trip

Hi Everyone

I'm planning a trip out to the east coast and wanted to do some striper fishing while I'm there. While scanning the internet I came across stripers247. I was out a few years ago in Boston and saw the beautiful waters you all fish and spotted a few boils going on while down on the water.I told myself that I had to come back and try it.
I started fishing stripers on San Pablo Bay when I was a kid soaking bullheads and trolling. Now I'm into fly fishing for them. I'm looking for advice on where to go near the end of Sept. I want to stay near Boston up to Maine. And I'm looking for a good guide. I'd like to fly fish one day and jig or throw lures at them on another. That way the wife can participate. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement