Howdy Fellow Striper Chasers from SC - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > New Member Introductions
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

New Member Introductions Please introduce yourself to the members of Stripers247.com

Old 01-08-2010, 01:44 PM
Striper Hunter

Default Howdy Fellow Striper Chasers from SC

Hi my Name is Bob Clark. I'm from Lake Wylie SC . I'm new to the Striper scene. I was taken striper fishing by a freind of mine to Clark Hill few years ago and had a blast and was hooked. But, I worked to much to be able to go then. Now, I'm retired and can go anytime. Just bought me a Pontoon boat (I call her DoLittle) and can not wait to wet a hook for them. Now I'm ready to learn how to track'em, feed'em, catch'em and the best part is to eat'em after I get my belly full release'em. I wish their were Stripers on my home Lake But I see there are sum in Wateree wich is the next Lake down from me. So, any tricks and equipment I need to outfit my DoLittle please let me Know. I already have Lowrance HDS5 w/ inland lake maps so I'm excited about learning how to use that. Rods & Reels I have, I was a big cat fisher from the banks. But, all the good places to fish from the banks are gone to private land. But, now ole DoLittle can take me back to those places and much much more LOL So have Blessed day and I hope to hear from you

Bob ( DoLittle )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement