Yea Ha... The Boats Ready - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > Boaters Forum
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Boaters Forum This forum is for boaters both fresh and saltwater. Trolling / Tips / Tactics / Maintenance

Old 05-10-2008, 10:30 PM
First Mate

Default Yea Ha... The Boats Ready

The boat is ready for the season. Swapped out the badly rusted trailer for a galvanized one, new tires, rewired lights, new wobble wheels, started the motor, and it was like I never put it away for the winter, new Minn-Kota Endura 55 and battery to power it. A little paint on the bottom, (tomorrow's project) and I'm ready to catch fish

Feels great to be ready for the season..... Oh yea, I made about 60 plugs to try out, bought a new reel/rod, and am picking up the stuff I need to make a new surf rod next weekend. I think I'm set. One happy camper right now.
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2008, 03:14 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Yea Ha... The Boats Ready

I hear ya. I just got the call from the marina saying that it's in the water. Finally! After dealing with changing the tilt and trim twice, the shift cable, the control box and some of the wiring... she's finally floating. Just my luck though, it says we are supposed to have rain for the next 5 days! This better not be a sign. I refuse to be denied a striper this year!
Old 05-16-2008, 08:44 PM

Default Re: Yea Ha... The Boats Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheech43 View Post
I hear ya. I just got the call from the marina saying that it's in the water. Finally! After dealing with changing the tilt and trim twice, the shift cable, the control box and some of the wiring... she's finally floating. Just my luck though, it says we are supposed to have rain for the next 5 days! This better not be a sign. I refuse to be denied a striper this year!

Get out there boy they're bitin'!!!!