Any good news in York? - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > Maine
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Maine Maine Striper Fishing discussion & reports

Old 06-23-2014, 05:29 PM
First Mate

Default Any good news in York?

I'll be back up in a couple weeks on vacation. How's the fishing?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2014, 03:24 PM
Young salt

Default Re: Any good news in York?

What's up NPike, how ya been man? Should be some good fish swimming around out there right now. It's been pretty hit or miss off the beach, mostly juvies and small slot-sized fish with a couple larger ones thrown into the mix. I hit it hard for the 2 weeks I was on vacation in/around OOB, Saco/Scarborough etc and came up with a little more than a dozen fish, but really put in some serious hours doing so. The night after my vacation ended I headed to a beach up the street to use up some leftover worms and landed a 20" and a nice, fat 35" that had to be close to 20 lbs. Since then it's been one here and there. Lot of bait in the rivers I'm being told so ya may wanna focus your attention there as opposed to out front, though I've tried the rivers a few times myself and came up empty. Small tins and the like along with SP Minnows are the go-to's right now according to a few I've talked to but like I said, I haven't had much luck on artificials this year so far........to be fair I'm inexperienced with lures and just kind of learning the ropes myself so take it for what it's worth. Good luck to ya man, hope ya get into a few
Old 06-24-2014, 09:16 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Any good news in York?

What up??? I'm coming back. A day late and a dollar short. Thursdayday seems like the best day this week. If my dopplar is working??? Good luck and tight lines!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement