Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Striper dilema fishing partner is on the sick and disabled list

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  TimberKing 
#1 ·
Hey guys, Like I said my fishing partner is on the disabled list and will not be fishing this year. I fish out of Newburgh and hate to fish alone.
I'm retired and looking for week days,

#6 ·
I would drive anywhere to fish. I have never fished for strippers but grew up fishing the little Delaware for trout. I now fish lakes Ontario for salmon and walleye. I have my own boat and all the toys but would love to learn some thing new. My best friend and fishing partner is in Kuwait for the year. If you would like the company, don't mind a rookie I can chip in for gas, chow and whatever. Ron joslyn. 315 569 6530

#7 ·
I would drive anywhere to fish. I have never fished for strippers but grew up fishing the little Delaware for trout. I now fish lakes Ontario for salmon and walleye. I have my own boat and all the toys but would love to learn some thing new. My best friend and fishing partner is in Kuwait for the year. If you would like the company, don't mind a rookie I can chip in for gas, chow and whatever. Ron joslyn. 315 569 6530
RON,,, I sent you an e-mail.
Dwight

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.