looking for a good striper fisherman - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > Boaters Forum
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Boaters Forum This forum is for boaters both fresh and saltwater. Trolling / Tips / Tactics / Maintenance

Old 03-26-2010, 01:55 PM
Striper Hunter

Location: N.Y.S. out side of kingston ny in olivebridge rt 28
Smile looking for a good striper fisherman

HI guys looking for a striper fishermen in the olivebridge ny area thats by rt 28 near ashokan reservoir ,that will like to help out me and a friend how to fish for stripers on the HUDSON RIVER by kingston, we will have a boat ready for the season, i know there is some one out there that lives in or near us was talking to this one guy but lost his tel# and i know he reads this forum hope i can find him or some one, he was going to show us how to set up for this fishing season.
thanks HERMAN 845-657-8647
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2010, 07:19 PM
Striper Hunter

Thumbs up Re: looking for a good striper fisherman

WELL GUYS
I got no takers ,could not find that guy i was talkiing to. going out monday the 19 puting in at rider park at 8 am first time boat was in the water this year.i put in new starter this year,complete service ready to have at it going to jig for hearing for bait and will get some blood worms and try some of my new gear will let you know how i made out.
later HERMAN
Old 04-19-2010, 12:17 AM
Old Salt
Pro Staff

Default Re: looking for a good striper fisherman

fishing is on so alot of guys are not seeing these posts. as alot of guys don't wanna take ya up on it as you can't predict a good bite from day to day. patience, as you will get some guys out that will show ya the ropes. good fishing and be safe..

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2010, 05:31 PM
Striper Hunter

Talking Re: looking for a good striper fisherman

Thanks for the reply,we have been out 8 times still no stripers we marked fish all over the place could not get them to hit anything we had.we went out for the last time today,5-30-10 sunday,we are going down the river to fish by coney island, and sheepheads bay in two weeks will get some there and blues. will report if all is good.
never give up (TED BARTER) WE ALL MOST DID HAHA LOVE STRIPERS FISHING
LATER HERMAN