Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Talk about a score!

Tags
score talk
3K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  GunnySniper 
#1 ·
Just got back, got to love those free internet classified sites! I am picking up a 27 foot bayliner Marathon, double berth, fully winterized 240 horse I/O tomorrow for Nadda, nuthin, zippo, FREEEEEEEEEEEE
Yeah she needs some TLC, and one of my already in posession outdrives, But I will be burning gas at Block, Montauk, Buzids gulch, Who knows, maybe do a little hob nobbin with them hollyweird types out tha vinyid as well.

#6 ·
The hull is sound, checked it out good last night, forward cabin is in need of a little cleaning but everything works, stove, fridge, shower, head,etc.. The owner has too many toys in his yard and his wife said get rid of it! It has been sitting for 3 years. Dual axle elect. brake trailer, no dry rot on the tires.
The only major problems, which are very easily taken care of are the cracked casing on the outdrive, I already have 2 replacements, and the rear deck seats upolstry is weathered and needing replacement. I would have pulled the seats out anyway. They get in the way of fishing. No condensation in the gauges, no water in the bilge, pumps still look brand new. Oil is clean and clear with no sign of rust on the stick. Engine is clean enough to eat off. Trim/tilt pistons show no sign of leaks, but if they are bad I have 6 in the barn.
This thing sleeps 6, and my wife can't wait to get anchored off Jtown.
I'm hoping I can have it all set for Spring Cod fishing.
No name yet Jim, working on that now.
My wife said no Cammo paint! so the name will not be Marine related. Like my other boat, "Amphibious Assault", or the 12 footer, "Duckinbasshole"

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
And here's anouther one;

27 foot Bayliner Boat - Sleeps 6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to:
Date: 2008-01-18, 4:18PM EST

Free 27 foot Bayliner Boat - Sleeps 6, need tlc and will be a great project to finish so you can enjoy for the summer.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 543628126

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.