Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Saturday 5/13, Delaware River

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  boostedcpe 
#1 ·
Well I dont get to verify this report, but I know it is legit. My father in law was out with a few buddies, fished up @ Trenton for about 3 hours in the morning only picking up about 30 herring, the bite was slow. Took what bait they caught and headed down river, around the Tacony Bridge. Fished the flats in that area from 11am-6pm and caught and released over 30 stripers to 38". Caught over a dozen LARGE catties and caught fish on outgoing, incoming and slack tides. Might be out there again this weekend, or taking a trip south to the big pond, not sure yet, this time I am taking the digital with me for pics.

Mike

#3 ·
Well just got the information, we are heading to Fortescue for some stripers, blues, drum, and maybe a few flatties. Going down on Saturday morning, EARLY, will probably be out all day seeing that the high tide is @ like 4:15 pm, and the early high tide is 3:30am. I am def. taking my camera, hope I come back with a few fish, and alot of pics.

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.