Oxydized paint and additional rod holders - New boat(used) - Page 2 - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > Boaters Forum > Boat repair issues & Shop Maintenance
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Boat repair issues & Shop Maintenance Tips and discussion on Boat parts/boat maintenance.

Old 07-11-2006, 01:52 PM
King of Eels
Pro Staff

I like the comercial where the fish eats the boat!

Just to show the constant annoyance that boats bring, Saturday I went out livelining Mac's, all my bait was happy and swimming great....until... my bait pump crapped out, it's a surflow 1500, 3 year warrenty, well I instsalled it in May 3 years ago, so after being on the phone for 20 minutes during lunch and explaining that we have a short season here, the pump only has about 30 hours on it I got them to go for half..... it never ends! (PS my air infuser bought last year as a back up wouldnt work either,it siezed up!)

Cal,

I worked on Four winns boats when they were first were introcduced to this area, those early ones real were nice boats, I bet yours will be sweet when you get done....never know, If it was originaly bought at Riverfront Marine in Salisbury i could have rigged it!
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2006, 03:32 PM

congrats on the boat!!! my two cents, put a note buy the key switch to run the blower for a min before turning the key epically if it sits in the water not used often!! also check the b pumps and switches if it sits on the water. good luck, and catch fish.