X85 for sale
Unit used/like new condition.
Includes bracket, knobs, transducer/bracket new hardware, 2 temp sensors, and manual. One temp sensor is for water temp, I used the other for air temp but it could be used for the livewell?? That leaves one more temp reading open if you buy the sensor.
$150.00 plus shipping costs
1st money order gets it.
HIGH-RESOLUTION LCD SONAR/PROGRAMMABLE WINDOWS/BACK-UP MEMORY
- Double-wide 3.3" x 3.3" (8.5 cm x 8.5 cm) high-contrast Film SuperTwist LCD.
- High-resolution 240 x 240 pixels; produces superior detail and resolution even in direct sunlight.
- Cold cathode backlighted screen and keypad for high-visibility night/low-light viewing.
- Compact case design for easier in-dash or tight-space mounting.
- Glare-reducing curved faceplate.
Key Performance Features
- Excellent depth penetration to 1,000 feet (305 m).*
- 3,000 watts peak-to-peak transmit power (375 watts RMS).
- Patented GRAYLINE? separates fish and important structure...on or near the bottom...from the actual bottom; also indicates changes in bottom composition and hardness.
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP?) continually monitors boat speed, water conditions, other interference sources, then automatically adjusts all crucial sonar settings for the clearest picture possible.
- Programmable "Windows" feature combines angler?s preferred sonar data into easy-to-read split-screen panels.
- Selective on/off Advanced Fish Symbol I.D.? displays targets as fish symbols in different sizes that correspond to the relative size of the return echo.
- Selective on/off FishTrack? displays the target depth above each fish symbol as a guide for quick and precise lure presentations.
- Continuous digital depth and depth scale readouts; user-selectable upper and lower depth range limits.
- Split-screen zoom with multiple zoom ranges; automatic bottom tracking with instant display updates for range changes.
- Instant zoom display ranges with easy zoom-in/-out control.
- Selective on/off sonar alarms: Shallow, Deep, Zone, Fish.
- Selective on/off FasTrack? displays flasher-style sonar returns.
- Convenient Menu key for simplified on-screen features selection.
- High-performance, low-profile 192 kHz Skimmer? ? produces wider, more effective sonar coverage area of up to 60? with ASP? on; operates at boat speeds up to 70 mph (113 kph).
- For optimum saltwater performance, optional 8? narrow cone 192 kHz Skimmer? transducer is recommended.
For Your Protection
- Internal back-up memory saves user-programmed settings for up to 10 years.
- Sealed and waterproof for even the harshest saltwater environments.
- Full one-year warranty.
- Add speed, water surface temperature and distance log with ST-TBK sensor.
- Add TS-3BK sensor to provide digital temperature readings from any three locations on the boat.
- HS-NSBK 8? narrow cone 192 kHz Skimmer? transducer for optimum saltwater performance.
Sponsored by my WALLET. Member of MY WALLET PRO STAFF. No I didn't get a hat, shirt, or a bag of worms to say that. Captain Mike (USCG Master 100 GRT)