Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

need some imput on a rod

Tags
imput rod
5K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  bradcg16 
#1 ·
recently picked up a surf rod at a yard sale but cant find the exact rod online to find a value. Its a jarvis walker tuff tip 9'10" MH, line rate 15-40lb lure rate 3/4-4oz says its a penn world wide company. It has a clear tip like its a knock off ugly stick aswell. tried looking it up but have only been able to find other walkers but patterns and ratings just dont match it. Also has a jarvis walker INTERGA 600s reel. so real question is does anyone know a value of a used combo like this or if the rods r any good because if they are i may keep rod for myself. It only needs a new top eye which i will replace myself once i get a matching one. The reel doesnt seem to be anything special. figured if i decided to sell atm could egt like $30 but figured id ask others that have more knowledge then i do.

#3 ·
had a feeling from the knock off ugly stik design that it wasnt anything special, figured with what i paid for it id give it to a friend to start with or sell it and make a few bucks, had like 50-65lb braid on it that i took off figured id find some use for it. thank you for the info woulda felt pretty stupid if i stuck a price tag on it that was way higher then it should be

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.