Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

any one fish Lake Hamilton

7K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  warhawk 
#1 ·
I know it has been asked but most threads seem out dated so I will just ask again. I seem to catch mostly hybrids and few stripers and on the small size. Any one have any information on Lake Hamilton? I will share any information some times having network of people helps to find fish. I moved back to Arkansas and need any help I can get.

#3 ·
well no one from ark responded yet. This year I got 42 lber 35 lb and 25 lb from Hamilton which I feel is pretty good lot of 5 and 6 lb not a lake for quantity but they are there. I got video of the 35 lb look for you tube lakehamiltonstriper 6 lb test . Really not sure how to post it on this site.

#6 ·
I have not had any luck below Blakely but have been going to Degray hybrids are going crazy 25 plus fish day and whites making 100 fish days some days (not every day) way up cado river till can not go any more and watch for boats because will be 15 - 20 in very small space. till about the 15 of April I am guessing then they will return Point cedar and Amity landing in March I fished for them like stripers and had fantastic results. Not stripers but next best thing and numbers make up for not being stripers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.