Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

da 006 banjo minnow

3K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Aemon 
#1 ·
lol, ok i know theres gonna be a lot of laughs, but how many have actually tried em, well i did,,,,,,,,,,,and i caught bass, quite a few, there not too crazy expensive, and u can use em for top, bottom whatever.anyone else tryin em

#2 ·
Nobody here will laugh at something that catches fish, keep using them. Minnows have been getting the job done for a long time, look at all the old timers and their rebels. I haven't tried the banjo yet, I have a few Diawa sp minnows to try this year.

#3 ·
I never really used any lures for bass till i started fishin clear water locations, before now, all my bass fishin was in the crazy Bay of Fundy, with its 40 foot tides.for those who dont know it, its pretty easy scoutin, as theres no water at all for a long ass ways at low tide.cause the areas i fish in the bay are all mudflats, all i ever used was bait, the banjo comes with a cd on how to use it, probably have the same results with most rubber swimbaits, maybe i just learned how to use em. i do like though that u can get em in up to 9 inches in length.the bass in the rivers here spawnin chasin gaspereau like the big ones, or maybe i like the big ones as they seem to only target large bass, i see storm is offerin 9 inch swimbaits, anyone try em:smiley17e:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.