Boat, Motor-n-Trailer For Sale - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Equipment & Tackle --- How To / Do It Yourself Forums > Buy - Sell - Trade
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Buy - Sell - Trade Buy - Sell - Trade "Bartering Room" for is S247 Members in good standing who are a contributing part of this forum community. If your very first post on this board is to try to sell something in this forum, your post will be DELETED.

Old 05-22-2006, 12:42 PM

Default Boat, Motor-n-Trailer For Sale

I am selling this for my Inlaws. 1968 14' Lone Star with a 40hp motor and trailer. The boat has been mostly restored. My father in law bought it as a fixer upper to take the grand kids out on. Unfortunately he passed away before he got the boat finished. My mother in law had some additional work done to it and it is about 95% - 98% done. He had the motor gone over so that everything is in good working order. I do know that he was the kind of guy that if the motor needed a complete overhaul, he would have had that done. I am not sure what all he had done to it but he did get it in good working order. This is a fiberglass V hull with a windsheild, steering wheel, and seats that fold down to beds. I figured it would make a good little fishing rig but the mother in law decided to sell it to pay some bills. Should you buy it , you will need a gas tank and a few other little things like that. Other wise it is not outfitted for fishing. Fortunately, Bass Pro Shops world headquarters is right here along with their cataloge return outlet so that you can check for some pretty good deals for add ons to the boat. My mother in law has about $1200 in the boat, so any reasonable offer above that will be fine for her. I don't know a lot about boats but I will try to answer any questions that you may have.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement