Disturber vote - Page 2 - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Striper Information & Services > The Gallows - Poachers Hall of Shame
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

The Gallows - Poachers Hall of Shame Poachers are exposed here. Federal wildlife officers association links to all poacher hotlines in the U.S.

Old 12-01-2005, 05:51 PM

Do you still have it bait id like to see it. He sent me one the other day asking to activate his account I thought evrything was on the up and up. I guess I was wrong
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2005, 06:17 PM

Thanks Bait
Obviously the guy has some mental problems. Should maybe see his doctor to increase his medication. Poor slob.
The internet is a condensed version of the creepies out there. Its amazing how many of the mentally ill are functional.
From a personal perspective the guy totally over reacted to a perceived new member bashing. That is so totally far from the truth its incredible.
I dont like to ban people or even make it an issue but calling us morons or wanna bees or whatever seems to me he has a warped sense of importance.
We all can get hostile and Nasty but we have worked too damn hard on this forum to let it get out of control. He is free to say his piece now he can just go somewhere else and see how he is received.
Old 12-01-2005, 09:54 PM
Old Salt
Pro Staff

as i stirred the pot, i mean, contributed to this thread i feel obligated to add something. I LIKE THIS GUY! he got balls! as mr controversy himself i just wish i had an opportunity to ask him more about his resume and get to know him better. i kinda thought he was gonna hemmhorage a couple of pints before he finished typing! my kinda guy! wish we had more like him to keep the fuel on the fire! a real diamond in the rough. tell it like he sees it, through rose colored glasses. what a great guy! boy! the height of class! the cats meow, i will miss that PROFFESSIONAL angler/fisherman. wish you could have not been so missunderstood! with a resume like that; why you could have gone places here! mmmm mmmmm mmmm tssk! tssk! whoah! wheww! i need to catch my breath!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2005, 04:27 AM

;)
Old 12-02-2005, 07:16 AM
Old Salt
Pro Staff

I swear, i thought it was kevvy when i saw the pic

Old 12-30-2005, 11:55 PM

nah couldn't have been Kev the hair is too short
Old 12-31-2005, 06:45 AM
Old Salt