Disturber vote - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Striper Information & Services > The Gallows - Poachers Hall of Shame
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

The Gallows - Poachers Hall of Shame Poachers are exposed here. Federal wildlife officers association links to all poacher hotlines in the U.S.

Old 12-01-2005, 07:33 AM

Default Disturber vote

I just joined and entered due to an E-mail being sent to me, I have also E-mailed members in my area for information, as I am new to Stripper fishing (no response). I ran charters in the Gulf with many tournment wins and also had a reputation and asked to provide Walleye Charter service in Upper NY State, fished the high Sera for cut throth and native brown trout, and fished many other parts of the country in our many moves (East, West, Gulf Coast & Inland). From these comments I believe I tripped into "WANT TO BE A FISHERMAN WORLD".
The reason for joining this site was to learn (try it) and the joy and joking of other SPORTSMAN , BUT IS THIS THREAD IS ANY INDICATION OF ITS MEMBERS PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THE ROSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GROW UP AND GET LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm Know that you started fishing strippers and were looking for information, probably when Sportsmen were Gentlemen, but this link shows how that has changed. If you don't get me removed and I win, I'm sure that you won't here from me, and this is probably what happened to others.
the C&R stands for Catch and Release and I practice that also, just keep what I need. :) Hope you Morons enjoy each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2005, 07:48 AM

C&R, I think you did a little miss reading. The point that was trying to be made was that there was a lot of people joining and we were discussing wether or not it was just for the reel or were some of these guys and gals actually going to contribute what they can to the site. The members of this site are very free willing to express there opinions on topics but not make judgements on one another. We surely welcome new members who want to learn and try to contribute what they can. I am not the best of fishermen but I do participate in posts by stating my opinion while I learn. If you are not one to hear the opinions of others I'm sorry but that is what this web site is all about.
Old 12-01-2005, 11:05 AM
The Poacher Poacher - I poach poachers

Quote:
Originally Posted by c&r
I just joined and entered due to an E-mail being sent to me, I have also E-mailed members in my area for information, as I am new to Stripper fishing (no response). I ran charters in the Gulf with many tournment wins and also had a reputation and asked to provide Walleye Charter service in Upper NY State, fished the high Sera for cut throth and native brown trout, and fished many other parts of the country in our many moves (East, West, Gulf Coast & Inland). From these comments I believe I tripped into "WANT TO BE A FISHERMAN WORLD".
The reason for joining this site was to learn (try it) and the joy and joking of other SPORTSMAN , BUT IS THIS THREAD IS ANY INDICATION OF ITS MEMBERS PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THE ROSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GROW UP AND GET LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm Know that you started fishing strippers and were looking for information, probably when Sportsmen were Gentlemen, but this link shows how that has changed. If you don't get me removed and I win, I'm sure that you won't here from me, and this is probably what happened to others.
the C&R stands for Catch and Release and I practice that also, just keep what I need. :) Hope you Morons enjoy each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhh, first off, I'd like to inquire about where you get off joining here just for a contest, THEN, coming in here and calling our members "morons". If you for even an instant think you are going to come in here attack members then you are sadly, sadly mistaken. There are other places where you will permitted to do that, some places you will even be encouraged to do it. However, you are in the wrong place. And if you cant accept someones opinion on a matter, then maybe you need to work on your social skills and be a little more accepting.

Obviously, you wanted to be heard, because instead of being respectful yourself and sending one of the Staff an email requesting to be removed from the Memberlist, you stormed in here and started dropping bombs. Could it be your ego that forced you in here, and had you actually list your "resume" for those who you wish to attack?

I anticipate your response. However if it is another "juvey" post that includes more sophomoric personal attacks, and bold/capital/underlined lettering, I'll be forced to send you to the Gallows for the members to decide on your fate. The Bone Zone isn't a fun place.

If you truly would like to be removed from the Memberlist, just send a small email to myself or Jim (striperjim). You could even make it a polite email, if you're capable of that.

Thanks to Sir Joseph Jr. for using the Ticket System to report this thread!

P.S. Not that it matters, but seems ironic how you chose to go into attack mode and list your achievements for us, but couldnt even have enough respect for the Striped Bass to spell its name correctly. "Stripper". Stripper's are at Ten's Show Club

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2005, 11:12 AM

Default Take The Blinders Off

As a new member (as I'm sure others do) surfing the sight to gather info and see what the members are like it gets to you when you read 2 pages of NEW MEMBER BASHING, and members wondering why New Members don't last or become more active. There is no doubt that some probably join for Free Beeeeessss, but they are a minority and that is life. When you members (see grown ups and sportsmen?) going on that long with so many involved it doesn't say much about the roster. We all have a right to free speach esp on the Net, however wouldent time be better spent on constructive information rather then Mental Migit Self Serving B.S.
I wonder how many of these comments would be made face to face, it's very easy to hide behind a monitor, drink too much(?) and just bash.
I'm out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2005, 11:15 AM

Yeah, good question. I wonder how many people you'd call a moron to their face, and get away with it. You come in here with 1 post and start judging others and their opinions. Your opinions are welcome, your name calling and screaming are not.

Take your name-calling and boisterous capital lettering elsewhere. Nobody needs it.

Old 12-01-2005, 11:36 AM
Lunker

Default reel contest

I just cannot understand someone joining this website for the first time & just start bashing people? Maybe he is somebody who was already a member on this site who was thrown out & registered under a different name? The discussion about the reel contest has not been nasty.

Old 12-01-2005, 11:55 AM

Quote:
I am new to Stripper fishing
Old 12-01-2005, 11:57 AM

As a "newer" member, I can appreciate your feelings toward those that don't post regularly. I don't post a lot, but then I don't post just to add to my post count, I like to have something valid to say or ask. ut as you said there is something to this site that kind of grows on you after awhile, and a lot of good information, so I'll try to stick around a little more and hope many of the new guys do as well.
choppersdad
Old 12-01-2005, 12:37 PM

Boy, why don't we all just take a deep breath and relax. I can't believe there are three pages of replies on this topic. As a fairly new Member and striper fisherman, I value this site for information. Before I discovered this site in my first year of fishing I couldn't buy a bass, now with the info I have gotten from this site I regularly catch bass(although I haven't gotten that trophy yet). But I must say, for the first month or so, I just surfed here and read threads basically because I didn't know what to ask. So if a new member wins a reel, so what? Now with the information they gather from this site, they can utilize it with a nice reel.

So I'd like to motion that we move along and and compile three pages of information on striper fishing. Stripers247 Right? Not Christmasreel247.
Old 12-01-2005, 12:51 PM

Yesah, the Contest was put together to encourage new registration and posting, as well as to raise the curiousity of others, hopefully bringing them in to see all that this board has to offer. There are alot of new options/modifications here, some of which alot of people didnt even know we had since our server move.

As stated above, if a person with only 1 post wins a reel, thats great, all I hope is that they will return to show us some nice pics of fish they caught with it and/or tell us a good fishing story or 2, and hopefully more :)

But dont call a guy a moron because he shared an opinion on a subject.

I think that about covers it.

Old 12-01-2005, 01:01 PM

Agreed, hopefully that "guide" either left or was banned by you guys.
Old 12-01-2005, 01:09 PM

Yeah, he probably left. But we dont ban folks by ourselves anymore (except for the nasty automated spammers), we let the Community do it by votes in the Hall of Shame room lol I think Danny might be right, it may have been someone who previously tried to purposely disrupt the board and had their account banned.

Old 12-01-2005, 04:09 PM

His loss.

This computer is now departing
Old 12-01-2005, 04:39 PM

I'm still here ,I am still sobbing over my lost rods ,I won't be able to fish until spring.I am still here though.
Old 12-01-2005, 05:47 PM

Should have seen the email he sent me this morning. Classic.
Definite ban material.