Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Holy Crap

Tags
crap holy
9K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  chunkster 
#1 ·
Read caption on first photo then look at second photo.
Plant Vehicle Highland Mountain Railway

Look at the picture above and you can see where this guy broke through the guardrail, right side where the people are standing on the road (pointing). The pick-up was traveling from right to left when it crashed through the guardrail. It flipped end-over-end, across the culvert outlet, and landed right si de up on the left side of the culvert, facing the opposite direction from which he was travelling.

Now look at the second picture below...

Brown Cloud Sky Mountain Bedrock

If you thought he was lucky before what do you have to say about that?

See less See more
#4 ·
nah, i was doin a hundred when my front drivers wheel blew and after slowing down to seventy? the wheel got chewed to chit and, the skidding rim caught a crack in the asphalt and sent me off the road into a revine. i tumbled head over heels and the pickup looked like an accordian when i crawled out of it. freaken thing burned to a crisp. it happened so fast i barely had time to chit let alone piss myself. fond memory of being in Kansas.....now, seeing i was going to go over that ravine? i prolly woulda had time to do that on the long way down. lol...(did i mention - i was sober as a judge)

#9 ·
Now you and the Serbian broad can be Lizzies together.
Do you know a high ranked officer. That’s livieu in the
bar in Serbia with the cop rolling around on the floor
in the bar at a young age.

I pulled out my deek.

He moved to Jersey. I don’t blackfish anymore.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.