Joe - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > New Member Introductions
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

New Member Introductions Please introduce yourself to the members of Stripers247.com

Old 05-22-2012, 12:28 PM
Official Member

Smile Joe

Hello everyone,
Not much to tell.I'm a retired senior and was an avid fisherman(freshwater) and until I suffered a stroke in 2008 I primarily fished for bass,steelhead and salmon in upstate N.Y.I spent most of my time wading the Salmon river in Pulaski,N.Y.,or fishing the Niagara River or Lake Ontario as well as local lakes from a boat.
I presently am relegated to fishing only from a boat now(I have a 21' 6" deep water LUND)and whenever I can get a few friends to go we head for one of the popular Lakes in N.Y. or Striper fishing in the Hudson from Kingston to the Troy Dam.
Smiles to all of you,
"Tight Lines" Joe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2012, 01:18 PM
King of Eels
Pro Staff

Default Re: Joe

Welcome Joe B from another Joe B... I'm not quite a senior... yet.. but I'm not far from it...besides your only as old as you feel( some days worse than others)...enjoy the boat...

tight lines
Roc
Old 05-22-2012, 05:36 PM
Official Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEB View Post
Hello everyone,
Not much to tell.I'm a retired senior and was an avid fisherman(freshwater) and until I suffered a stroke in 2008 I primarily fished for bass,steelhead and salmon in upstate N.Y.I spent most of my time wading the Salmon river in Pulaski,N.Y.,or fishing the Niagara River or Lake Ontario as well as local lakes from a boat.
I presently am relegated to fishing only from a boat now(I have a 21' 6" deep water LUND)and whenever I can get a few friends to go we head for one of the popular Lakes in N.Y. or Striper fishing in the Hudson from Kingston to the Troy Dam.
Smiles to all of you,
"Tight Lines" Joe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2012, 11:37 PM

Welcome aboard!
Old 05-26-2012, 10:42 AM
Official Member

Thanks Jake,
Glad to be on board !