Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Castleton Boat Club Tournament

4K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Reel Force 
#1 ·

The CBC striped bass derby is still on! Be sure to check the NYS DEC website for Hudson River tidal water regulations for these fish, because a new slot limit has changed the legally possessed sizes of these fish. Our contest is the weekend of May 2 and 3. You MUST register in person at the CBC Clubhouse this year. More details are forthcoming, and should be listed on the CBC website next week. We are also still offering 4 weeks of dockage for fisherman, $125 for all 4 weeks. So stop trailering your boat after work and spend your time fishing instead. For dockage details, check out our website next week.

#5 ·
Yes it's a 2 day derby ... combined weight for both days. Can't remember fee right off hand. Surprised they don't have more info out yet, or a flyer ? It's only a few weeks away at this point.

BB

#11 ·
Last year or the year before they changed the boundaries due to the kingston guys, rvw and above, I dont know if that stands this year. The year that I took first was the last year the same guys hadn't won and that was 4 years ago now. not interested in giving my money to them anymore. there is something fishy going onlaughing7.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.